closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: More bike related stuff

Hybrid View

Deal done and I collect it next Saturday

I’ve had a bit of an epiphany of late, I’ll be selling some watches and doing a bit more of what floats my boat, life’s too short.

I fancy a bit of a rush so I might try listing a modern Rolex on SC.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Craizeehair View Post

I’ve had a bit of an epiphany of late, I’ll be selling some watches and doing a bit more of what floats my boat, life’s too short.

Triumph really have their line up sorted. I doubt there’s a bad bike in it. Great colours and with the knee pads classic looks, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Triumph really have their line up sorted. I doubt there’s a bad bike in it. Great colours and with the knee pads classic looks, enjoy.
    Cheers, totally agree. I’d be happy with any number of them but this ticks the boxes for me and the boss lady.

The world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket and that has made me realise that life is now. Hence my Honda CB. While I’m very happy with my bike, I’ll also happily admit that your Triumph looks a lot better. I hope you’ll enjoy it for many miles to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    The world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket and that has made me realise that life is now. Hence my Honda CB. While I’m very happy with my bike, I’ll also happily admit that your Triumph looks a lot better. I hope you’ll enjoy it for many miles to come.
    Thank you, I have a habit of chopping and changing but I plan to keep this one for a good while.

Lovely.

I took mine out today for a run as it has been a bit neglected of late. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by djjuk View Post
    Lovely.

I took mine out today for a run as it has been a bit neglected of late. Love it.
    Thanks, I’m like a kid at Christmas… just two more sleeps!

I’m looking forward to a few simple mods. Bar end mirrors and a tail tidy to start. Is yours the R&G, it seems to be the only one I can find where you can utilise the grab rail.

I’m looking forward to a few simple mods. Bar end mirrors and a tail tidy to start. Is yours the R&G, it seems to be the only one I can find where you can utilise the grab rail.
    Yes, the R&G as also wanted to keep the grab rail. Easy enough to install and a decent quality.

Enjoy your new bike day!

Enjoy it mate!

Kinda` warm out`n`about this afternoon, going quicker just turned the hair dryer affect up a level. I really do need to remove the thermal liner from my jacket....

Did manage my `Test Valley loop` with the usual stop-off at the eel traps at Leckford.

Aiming for the coast tomorrow where i`m going to attempt a swim in the sea. I don`t think the water will feel quite as warm as our usual holiday seas but what the hell, it`ll be invogorating. And then a tasty ploughmans at a New Forest pub on the way back...

Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post
    Kinda` warm out`n`about this afternoon, going quicker just turned the hair dryer affect up a level. I really do need to remove the thermal liner from my jacket....
    You're riding with a thermal liner? WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    You're riding with a thermal liner? WTF?!
    Indeed.

What do you wear when it's cold?
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post

Did manage my `Test Valley loop` with the usual stop-off at the eel traps at Leckford.

Aiming for the coast tomorrow where i`m going to attempt a swim in the sea. I don`t think the water will feel quite as warm as our usual holiday seas but what the hell, it`ll be invogorating. And then a tasty ploughmans at a New Forest pub on the way back...
    Sea was lovely at Milford-on-sea today…..

Should anyone be looking for a learner bike (or know someone who is), by son's CB125F is listed for sale here (and will go on Gumtree later today). It's a decent bike, and is unlikely to lose money at the price listed; however, happy to offer it on TZ for £1500.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    Enjoy it mate!
    Thanks Matt, I will. The ride out to your holiday destination looked amazing.