closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Order confirmation?

Apprentice

Order confirmation?

Yes here's another of "those" posts, sorry. I wanted an Expedition, completed the order around 14:02 and have received confirmation of payment by my bank, but no confirmation from Timefactors and the order doesn't show in my account. Does it mean that it didn't go through for some reason? I paid with Maestro which seems to be accepted.
    Last edited by Uroboro; 29th May 2022 at 14:44.

I also got an Expedition at 1402 and almost immediately I received a confirmation email from TF.
    Did you check your email filters?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    I also got an Expedition at 1402 and almost immediately I received a confirmation email from TF.
    Did you check your email filters?
    I did, I guess the order didn't go through despite my bank confirmation (not billed yet though). I did get the confirmed order screen in the end, but with no confirmation email it must not be valid. A real shame, this click day is so unforgiving.

I got a confirmation email and a message from my bank that the money had been debited from my account.

But I think when I ordered on a previous occasion the money didn't leave my account for a few days. Maybe all is not lost.

Perhaps a member who is more knowledgeable than me can chime in.

Wishing you good luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    I got a confirmation email and a message from my bank that the money had been debited from my account.

But I think when I ordered on a previous occasion the money didn't leave my account for a few days. Maybe all is not lost.

Perhaps a member who is more knowledgeable than me can chime in.

Wishing you good luck.
    Thanks for your good wishes, I sent an email to Eddie and we'll see!

In my experience I’ve always had a email confirmation straight away.

Apprentice
    Well, Eddie said he has no order for me. Bummer, time to check with my bank to make sure nothing gets paid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uroboro View Post
    Well, Eddie said he has no order for me. Bummer, time to check with my bank to make sure nothing gets paid.
    In my experience, what happens in a scenario like this is that there is a shadow lock or authorisation on the transaction value. If the seller doesn't actually debit the money then the lock will simply drop away after a few days.

From what I have seen and heard, banks in the UK won't generally accelerate this process. But maybe your bank will be willing to do so. :-)