closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 237 of 420 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,850 of 20988

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Got the nod that the Speedy Pro is out of production now (as is the FOIS) so I bought one as I'll regret it when they are £5k. Managed to get a decent deal from the AD (23% off - nowhere near as good as what I got when I could do the PSAs but most places wouldn't do much on the watch).

Everyone has to have a Speedy in the collection.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The standard Speedy pro is discontinued Ryan? Seems like it has been available since it was first introduced so if thats the case then it marks a change in strategy from Omega. Perhaps the Speedy is all about higher mragin LE's in the future?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mondie View Post
    The standard Speedy pro is discontinued Ryan? Seems like it has been available since it was first introduced so if thats the case then it marks a change in strategy from Omega. Perhaps the Speedy is all about higher mragin LE's in the future?
    No, it’s not. An update version with the 3861 co axial movement is coming next year. With a better bracelet, short pushers and stepped dial!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mondie View Post
    Out of production and the new model will be released in Spring. Nice watch but it isn't a Moonwatch for me hence yesterday's acquisition

New model below. Price starts at £5.5k

Ah ok, thanks both. An obvious strategy to delete a current watch and introduce a much more expensive replacement. Blah!

DON bezel insert on the new one, makes it worth every penny

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    DON bezel insert on the new one, makes it worth every penny
    With the exception of the movement which showcases progress the rest of the watch feels like a “return to the roots” and that is really great to see. I am looking forward to seeing it in person

Well this arrived, already scratched and with a used strap... another £240 off it and I'm a little happier, it's just f**king gorgeous and my last purchase until 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post

Well this arrived, already scratched and with a used strap... another £240 off it and I'm a little happier, it's just f**king gorgeous and my last purchase until 2022.
    They are so nice aren't they! The pics don't do them justice. Been waiting on a strap for mine forever from Nomos!

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    They are so nice aren't they! The pics don't do them justice. Been waiting on a strap for mine forever from Nomos!
    Now a dedicated Nomos fan here, they'll get more of my money in years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Got the nod that the Speedy Pro is out of production now (as is the FOIS) so I bought one as I'll regret it when they are £5k. Managed to get a decent deal from the AD (23% off - nowhere near as good as what I got when I could do the PSAs but most places wouldn't do much on the watch).

So will be in SC in three days

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    New 556rs arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    So will be in SC in three days

Come on, be fair. Might be four or even five days:-)

Master
    This arrived today. Love the look and some serious wrist presence for 40mm. Just mindful of the amount of real estate on the bezel which could make it vulnerable to life wresting small children (my own, before anyone asks).

Ant

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post

Hi, that looks great. I've been thinking of getting one of those. Is that the 36mm or the larger size?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by frp422 View Post
    This arrived today. Love the look and some serious wrist presence for 40mm. Just mindful of the amount of real estate on the bezel which could make it vulnerable to life wresting small children (my own, before anyone asks).

Ant
    That looks terrific! Really nice. I’d be keen to read more about it when you have a mo

Ant
    Really cool, I'm after a Unimatic.

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Master
    Bezel will be fine Ant, stands more of a chance being brushed metal

Ant
    Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Well, kind of embarrassing as I just had an expensive new arrival last month, but this was just a too good of an opportunity to let by. A collector close to me had one of these for sale and it was a decent deal and now I got this one today. I have to say I'm blown away by it! It is just the right size, looks super cool, you can feel the quality and adjusting the bracelet myself was a breeze. Not a bad Christmas present for myself!-)

Santos De Cartier, medium size, 2018:

Last edited by china; 22nd December 2020 at 09:02.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    Well, kind of embarrassing as I just had an expensive new arrival last month, but this was just a too good of an opportunity to let by. A collector close to me had one of these for sale and it was a decent deal and now I got this one today. I have to say I'm blown away by it! It is just the right size, looks super cool, you can feel the quality and adjusting the bracelet myself was a breeze. Not a bad Christmas present for myself!-)

Congratulations that looks fantastic and very well suited to your wrist, I’ve always liked these. Condition looks exceptional as well, great find no wonder you’re happy.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post

I've always been drawn to Cartier, usually the 100 models, but your picture is about the best I've see of the current gen. Great upgrades with movement and bracelet also.

Will have to check these out more in the flesh one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post

Great pick up Ryan, seem to be harder to get now days.

Looks good also.

Master
    That Cartier looks really smart. My longest owned "luxury" watch is a Cartier, a two tone chronoflex. It is little worn as it's too dressy for me but still adore it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bought a few "cheapies" from sales corner this year but having saved a few £'s on cancelled holidays and bike tours I decided to buy a couple of pieces that have been on my target list for some time now...

The Sinn I've wanted for a few years now but never got around to pushing the "buy" button and also missed a couple on SC too. It's everything I expected it to be with legibilty and clean design being exactly what I wanted in my daily work watch.

The Seiko is a bit more of a Marmite piece, but as I love Marmite that's not a bad thing! This is for me the perfect weekend/casual watch and the green & gold works really well. The strap isn't the best quality (feels a bit plasticky although it may wear in), but that's fine as it give me the opportunity to play around with some alternatives...

The Seiko arrived yesterday and the Sinn a couple of hours ago.

Tuna SBBN015, the nicest-best tuna imho.
    Prefer it to the 7549-7010 that I had. Love it!

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Postman has just been and delivered this! Heavy beast but first impressions are it’s lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by strell View Post
    Postman has just been and delivered this! Heavy beast but first impressions are it’s lovely!

Really great the MM300, wish I could have afforded it!

Quote Originally Posted by neilf1965 View Post
    Tuna SBBN015, the nicest-best tuna imho.
    Prefer it to the 7549-7010 that I had. Love it!

This is the best tuna they've made IMO. Regret selling mine.

Journeyman
    So I scratched my Stowa itch. I didn't have a gap for a Flieger but a white dial 40mm Marine would come in handy. It didn't start out well as it was DOA but it was quickly sorted. It's a matt one so it was a special order which took a bit longer.
    First impressions are very good I especially like the blue hands.
    The deployant clasp not so much as it needs a screwdriver to adjust.
    It seems finished very well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Picked this up through the forum in a F2F meet this evening, big thanks to TZ and the seller. My first Rolex and a model I’d listed after for ages, only for them to discontinue it before I got all the money together! Oyster Perpetual in 39mm, black dial, chuffed.

Master
    [QUOTE=neilf1965;5622168]Really great the MM300, wish I could have afforded it![/

I get a bit lost with the Seiko range of late, does this have an adjustable clasp ?
    If so I tried one on over the weekend. Loved it but as it belonged to somebody else I was too polite to ask how much !

Master
    [QUOTE=OHG1X;5622480]
    Quote Originally Posted by neilf1965 View Post
    Really great the MM300, wish I could have afforded it![/]

I get a bit lost with the Seiko range of late, does this have an adjustable clasp ?
    If so I tried one on over the weekend. Loved it but as it belonged to somebody else I was too polite to ask how much !

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    I've always been drawn to Cartier, usually the 100 models, but your picture is about the best I've see of the current gen. Great upgrades with movement and bracelet also.

Will have to check these out more in the flesh one day.
    Thanks, the upgrades they've made are pretty significant. New inhouse movement with a total of 8 years warranty! Mine is from 2018 so my warranty will run out in November 2026. Not too bad! The bracelet is also ingenious, it takes two minutes to shorten the metal strap and anyone can do it. The strap change system is also cool, but as there are no aftermarket makers the prices are high.

[QUOTE=OHG1X;5622482]
    Quote Originally Posted by OHG1X View Post

Yes buddy,
    They do have a ratchet clasp which personally I think is great. I currently have 3 seikos with this clasp attached.
    The watch strell bought was an absolute bargain imho.

Wasn’t expecting a new arrival this close to Xmas. Really like it (on bracelet and rubber equally)

Apprentice
    Attachment 18604
    Arrived in the post today, (vintage Eberhard 18k auto) very surprised actually to see that it’s yellow gold because it was clearly advertised as white gold on EBay. Either ways I think it’s beautiful, but not keen on the bracelet, it’s a bit narrow on the buckle side...

Just arrived but it look's so much better in the flesh.

Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Just picked up my grail watch. 5712/1a.

Super happy with the purchase. The watch is unbelievable. The watch is super delicate, at times you do not realise its on your wrist. A photo below before i cut the seal open.

Earlier in the year i was also lucky enough to purchase the black face skydweller, but its quickly dropped from the top spot!

Between the two the PP is so much easier to read, even in low light. Yet in my opinion the skyD being so much more functional with the annual calender.

Happy with both watches i have managed to buy over the year.

Merry Christmas all, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ASD25 View Post
    Wow

Congratulations!

I’ve been looking for a nice first edition of the 1815 chronograph for years. I had the rose gold newer version previously, which was great but not quite right. Anyway, today was the day. A quick phone photo...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdh1 View Post
    I’ve been looking for a nice first edition of the 1815 chronograph for years. I had the rose gold newer version previously, which was great but not quite right. Anyway, today was the day.
    Wow

Congratulations!

(déjà vu)

I’ve been looking for a nice first edition of the 1815 chronograph for years. I had the rose gold newer version previously, which was great but not quite right. Anyway, today was the day. A quick phone photo...

Wow!!!!...and Wow again!!..congratulations!!
    Last edited by cirotti; 23rd December 2020 at 23:03.

Blog Entries

Now that’s something! Enjoy your beautiful new timepiece

Blog Entries

Super happy with the purchase. The watch is unbelievable. The watch is super delicate, at times you do not realise its on your wrist. A photo below before i cut the seal open.

Earlier in the year i was also lucky enough to purchase the black face skydweller, but its quickly dropped from the top spot!

Between the two the PP is so much easier to read, even in low light. Yet in my opinion the skyD being so much more functional with the annual calender.

well I am a bit jealous. Super piece - any further pictures after out of the plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Just arrived but it look's so much better in the flesh.

Sent from my SM-N960F using TZ-UK mobile app
    I really like the look of that

Great watch. I've owned a few Nautilus. That was my first and probably my favourite. I'd have one again if it was possible at a reasonable price.

Enjoy...and don't sell!

Craftsman

Great watch, perfect timing for Christmas.

You can't just drop this on us and NOT show a picture of it's arse! What a watch! I also like the first edition (and also believe white gold is better). Congratulations!

Apprentice
    Grand seiko 37mm quartz. Sized the bracelet myself this morning, the minute screws were tricky. Loving it so far, no winding required!Attachment 18609

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    You can't just drop this on us and NOT show a picture of it's arse! What a watch! I also like the first edition (and also believe white gold is better). Congratulations!

Not the best picture but you get the idea