closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Chris Boardman compares cycling in Holland and Britain

Hybrid View

Yup, it’s the R&Ms with the blue number plates. I thought these were banned from using normal bike paths, but apparently not!
    Last edited by robcuk; 7th February 2020 at 11:12.

Master
    Excellent video and so true. It really started back in the 80's.

I enjoyed the city while working there - I wish that Britain would do the same even in just the flat cities or flat areas of cities.

B
    Last edited by Brian; 7th February 2020 at 11:06.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robcuk View Post
    Yup, it’s the R&Ms with the blue number plates. I thought these were banned from using normal bike paths, but apparently not!
    The 'slow' scooters (max 25 km) have to use the bike path. However, things are changing later this year: starting April 8 in Amsterdam and later this year in the rest of the country. After April 8 they have to wear a helmet as well. It will cause havoc among the owner, especially in Amsterdam where all those millennial real estate boys and girls use a 'slow' scooter to sell you a house. (You know how it works; madness).

Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    The 'slow' scooters (max 25 km) have to use the bike path. However, things are changing later this year: starting April 8 in Amsterdam and later this year in the rest of the country. After April 8 they have to wear a helmet as well. It will cause havoc among the owner, especially in Amsterdam where all those millennial real estate boys and girls use a 'slow' scooter to sell you a house. (You know how it works; madness).
    Can’t wait in Haarlem, this will shift the Deliveroo & Pizza guys onto the streets and off the cycle paths.