closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice required - chrono24

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    If you still have a line of comms via WhatsApp keep it going

Rather than end up with nothing maybe you can get something else from them they have in stock .?

Long shot I know but throwing €600 not legal fees could just compound your pain.

Hope it works out
    Tried to get them to change my order to something they had in stock back when they still maintained I will get my watch, three weeks after I paid, but with no succes.

Now they maintain they have an issue with the supplier and I will get a refund, but I'm getting the same message for the past 2 weeks. When asked when exactly will the refund be processed, silence...

Kind Regards,
    Catalin

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Your best avenue is still to get a refund. Now that you have put them in arrears in regards to the refund, you can push forward without the help of a lawyer. Didn't the consumer protection agency tell you that you should claim a tittle? You can do that via an European order for payment.

Here is the link to the process, no need for lawyer support and much documentation.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Your best avenue is still to get a refund. Now that you have put them in arrears in regards to the refund, you can push forward without the help of a lawyer. Didn't the consumer protection agency tell you that you should claim a tittle? You can do that via an European order for payment.

Here is the link to the process, no need for lawyer support and much documentation.
    They sent an email to chrono24 in order to get their opinion. The European payment order is new to me, I will give it a go, thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Catalin

Quote Originally Posted by Inq24 View Post
    They sent an email to chrono24 in order to get their opinion. The European payment order is new to me, I will give it a go, thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Catalin

It's very nice as it provides a very straightforward and executive process for uncontested claims (which is the case, as they have promised refund). It's modelled on the standard domestic German process, which is very helpful. No cost for you, either.

Any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Any news on this?
    Nothing new I'm afraid. Dont have any feedback after I sent the payment order to the Berlin court last month, although the Police in Romania notified me that a criminal investigation was initiated after I presented all the facts and documents.

A guy from Portugal who was also scammed contacted me via the forum, although his account has been subsequently removed, probably due to his choice of username. The scammers use the same text with him since October: "be patient, you will receive a refund".

Haven't written off the money yet and I hope the Police will be able to do something, they call it take over fraud.

Kind Regards,
    Catalin

Quote Originally Posted by Inq24 View Post
    Nothing new I'm afraid. Dont have any feedback after I sent the payment order to the Berlin court last month, although the Police in Romania notified me that a criminal investigation was initiated after I presented all the facts and documents.

A guy from Portugal who was also scammed contacted me via the forum, although his account has been subsequently removed, probably due to his choice of username. The scammers use the same text with him since October: "be patient, you will receive a refund".

Haven't written off the money yet and I hope the Police will be able to do something, they call it take over fraud.

Kind Regards,
    Catalin
    Best of luck.