closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Centre

Craftsman

Watch Centre

Hi all

Looking to buy an Omega 36mm Seamaster for my son (21st present). Have just seen one at Watch Centre, has anyone had positive/bad dealings in the past? Tried doing a search within the forum but to no avail

Thanks in advance

Master
    If you meant that as one word rather than two, then beware.

There are two firms with names like that, but check the spelling carefully.

One is well known and I would be happy enough to recommend. Then there is the other.....

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...re+watchcenter

H

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood_Milton View Post
    If you meant that as one word rather than two, then beware.

There are two firms with names like that, but check the spelling carefully.

One is well known and I would be happy enough to recommend. Then there is the other.....

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...re+watchcenter

H
    Many thanks Haywood, will steer clear of the one worded shop. I did take a look at your stock but nothing on offer that size at present, seem to be quite scarce in the automatic model

Watch centre on Bond St is a solid company a good friend and member on here works there.

I’ll send him this link to explain the situation but from what I know Watch Center are trying to run off the other names and a bit dubious!

Master
    I believe they both use a single word watchcentre / watchcenter, it is the spelling which allows one to differentiate.

Chris here, I work for WatchCentre (not Watch Center). We're based on Bond Street and have been trading in this part of town for almost 30 years now. We have been trading online as WatchCentre for over a decade.

A competitor has started trading under the name of Watch Center out of serviced offices on Eaton Gate about two years ago. To be clear, they have no affiliation with our business. I am never one to attack a rival business, however, other threads have discussed them previously

I believe we have one 18k Yellow gold 36mm Seamaster, I'm not certain if this is the one you have seen. Happy to clarify any further if necessary

Kind regards

Chris

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by The GMT Master View Post
    Chris here, I work for WatchCentre (not Watch Center). We're based on Bond Street and have been trading in this part of town for almost 30 years now. We have been trading online as WatchCentre for over a decade.

A competitor has started trading under the name of Watch Center out of serviced offices on Eaton Gate about two years ago. To be clear, they have no affiliation with our business. I am never one to attack a rival business, however, other threads have discussed them previously

I believe we have one 18k Yellow gold 36mm Seamaster, I'm not certain if this is the one you have seen. Happy to clarify any further if necessary

Kind regards

Chris
    Hi Chris

Sorry that wasn't the one I was looking for, looking for a 36mm blue faced, ss, automatic although would like something around 38mm of the same but never seen one too date.

My son has very small wrists so hoping 36mm coupled with winders equals overall perception of a larger looking dial