closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Notice Period & New job

Hybrid View

Sorry, I didn’t mean to appear rude or prying and guessed that it was more a case of don’t want to take unpaid time off rather than can’t afford to. Thanks for putting my mind at rest and good luck in the new job.

Any idea of what car you’ll be getting; I’m assuming it’ll not be electric?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Sorry, I didn’t mean to appear rude or prying and guessed that it was more a case of don’t want to take unpaid time off rather than can’t afford to. Thanks for putting my mind at rest and good luck in the new job.

Any idea of what car you’ll be getting; I’m assuming it’ll not be electric?
    No problem and apologies if my reply was a bit curt and thanks for the kind comments.

I'm going for an XC60. I would like the PHEV version to be honest and the new job car scheme offers it but its just too expensive. I live in quite a rural part of north Sheffield and this winter has made me realise I do need an AWD. Had an XC60 on loan for an afternoon during a real snowfall so it made my mind up.

I did spec up a Leaf yesterday though as quite like it you know. And I was close to putting a deposit on an i-pace at the back end of last year but then the job interview came along and stopped me.

I'm only leasing for 2yrs as will look at the PHEV route again come 2020.