closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jura customer service - right or wrong?

Hybrid View

Master
    That is proper tight and just embarrassing on jura's part, I actually cringed a bit when I read it.

I have just emailed them a receipt for return postage too after a failing on their part. They basically forgot to tell one of their branches to dispatch a sale watch which I'd ordered as a gift for someone. When it hadn't arrived in time for the birthday I phoned to cancel the order and also confirmed this by email. They dispatched it the next day! They then advised me to return it at my expense then email the receipt and it would be looked into. We'll see what happens next.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I have just emailed them a receipt for return postage too after a failing on their part. They basically forgot to tell one of their branches to dispatch a sale watch which I'd ordered as a gift for someone. When it hadn't arrived in time for the birthday I phoned to cancel the order and also confirmed this by email. They dispatched it the next day! They then advised me to return it at my expense then email the receipt and it would be looked into. We'll see what happens next.
    I've received a refund for the watch and an email saying their accounts dept will issue a cheque for the postage.

Although the end result was positive it's been a bit of a faff, I'd think twice before using them again.

Journeyman
    In balance; some great service from Jura this week :)

My UX was due to depart Frankfurt on Tuesday 7th, on Friday 10th I got an email from Jura saying it was ready to send back to me. They posted it immediately and by Saturday morning I had my UX back - result. Unfortunately although I had the nice Sinn travel case, my box was missing, presumed lost on the way. Anyway, a quick email back to Jura and it's located and on on it's way back to me - another result.

So, a really quick email turnaround and with good results - top marks to Lucy :)