closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prestige Time Services, - anyone used them?

Prestige Time Services, - anyone used them?

I want my Corum Bubble Chronograph repaired and serviced.

I have tried e-mailing and calling Prestige Time Services (They are in Wilmslow, Cheshire) but they don't seem to be easily contactable.
    Has anyone on here any experience with them?
    Or can anyone recommend a good alternative?

Master
    I emailed them last week about fixing my CWC diver and had a reply a day or two later saying they couldn't look at it. I believe they're directly attached to Prestons (used to be Cottrills) and are probably too busy servicing Rolex etc for them.

Master
    AS & Associates – they're the official Corum Service Centre for the UK.
    Had a very pleasant and fairly lengthy chat with Andrew last week.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ S View Post
    AS & Associates – they're the official Corum Service Centre for the UK.
    Had a very pleasant and fairly lengthy chat with Andrew last week.
    Many thanks for your advice!
    I spoke to Carla an hour ago, - and sent the watch to them for repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim W View Post
    I want my Corum Bubble Chronograph repaired and serviced.

I have tried e-mailing and calling Prestige Time Services (They are in Wilmslow, Cheshire) but they don't seem to be easily contactable.
    Has anyone on here any experience with them?
    Or can anyone recommend a good alternative?
    He just responded to my email enquiry saying he's "unable" to replace the battery on my wife's Cartier, this despite having a page on his website specifically mentioning he does Cartier battery changes.

(I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that by "unable" he actually means "unwilling", or else I'm glad it was a battery change I approached him about first and not servicing my Rolex!)

If he doesn't want the work why bother advertising for it and wasting everyone's time?

Master
    My thoughts exactly. I think they refused both you and me as we weren't worth the bother.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stolenwine View Post
    He just responded to my email enquiry saying he's "unable" to replace the battery on my wife's Cartier, this despite having a page on his website specifically mentioning he does Cartier battery changes.

(I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that by "unable" he actually means "unwilling", or else I'm glad it was a battery change I approached him about first and not servicing my Rolex!)

If he doesn't want the work why bother advertising for it and wasting everyone's time?
    As you say, if someone doesn't want a particualr type of work, they shouldn't be advertising for it. If on the other hand, they usually do but are busy at the moment, why not send a reply saying something along the lines of "Thanks for your enquiry, unfortunately because of xxx we have a long waiting time at the moment and so you may want to send elsewhere at present etc." Then people may be more inclined to give them work in the future than if you just flatly say you can't/won't do something.