closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Micro adjustable clasp for Omega Seamaster Mid Size

Master

Micro adjustable clasp for Omega Seamaster Mid Size

Having recently seen a review of the full size Seamaster with a micro adjustable clasp and with warmer weather hopefully approaching, I'm hoping to upgrade the clasp on my SMPc Mid Size. Does anybody know if such a clasp exists for the screw pin bracelet on the 212.30.36.20.01.002? Many thanks.

Master
    So, having been to the local AD it seems that the answer is yes, indeed there is a genuine Omega 18mm micro adjust clasp for the mid size SMPc. Fitted yesterday and pretty pleased with the outcome.
    IMG_2976.JPG
    Obviously, the ratchet mechanism has to be accommodated making the clasp slightly wider and longer than the stock clasp but the difference is marginal. Today’s temperature was low twenty’s in the sun and I backed the ratchet off one click and the bracelet was perfectly comfortable all afternoon. One of the best £100 I’ve spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear the positive outcome! Yep, it's made the world of difference to ease and comfort of wearing both my smpc and my Speedie. Enjoy!

Craftsman
    A great bit of kit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=lughugger;4790535]So, having been to the local AD it seems that the answer is yes, indeed there is a genuine Omega 18mm micro adjust clasp for the mid size SMPc. Fitted yesterday and pretty pleased with the outcome.
    IMG_2976.JPG
    Obviously, the ratchet mechanism has to be accommodated making the clasp slightly wider and longer than the stock clasp but the difference is marginal. Today’s temperature was low twenty’s in the sun and I backed the ratchet off one click and the bracelet was perfectly comfortable all afternoon. One of the best £100 I’ve spent!

Hello. First post ever so please forgive me if I’m posting this wrong. Would you be so kind to provide me with a part number that would fit the 36mm SMPc. I’ve tried searching all over forums and can’t seem to find it. It’s surprising that you seem to be the only 36mm owner in the world wanting to upgrade his clasp! Haha.

Master
    [QUOTE=Watchman1;4994617]
    Quote Originally Posted by lughugger View Post
    So, having been to the local AD it seems that the answer is yes, indeed there is a genuine Omega 18mm micro adjust clasp for the mid size SMPc. Fitted yesterday and pretty pleased with the outcome.
    IMG_2976.JPG

Hello. First post ever so please forgive me if I’m posting this wrong. Would you be so kind to provide me with a part number that would fit the 36mm SMPc. I’ve tried searching all over forums and can’t seem to find it. It’s surprising that you seem to be the only 36mm owner in the world wanting to upgrade his clasp! Haha.
    Welcome! Sadly, I can’t help since the clasp was ordered through my Omega AD and I moved the watch on last summer. Your AD should be able to help you - it’s well worth making the effort to get them involved and end up with a comfortable fit.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

[QUOTE=lughugger;4994685]
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Welcome! Sadly, I can’t help since the clasp was ordered through my Omega AD and I moved the watch on last summer. Your AD should be able to help you - it’s well worth making the effort to get them involved and end up with a comfortable fit.

I will definitely contact them. Thanks for the reply. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app