closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any experience with Small Claims Court?

Hybrid View

Master
    Fingers crossed you booked using a credit card. If so speak to them about initiating a ‘chargeback’. They will refund your money and chase the money from the provider on your behalf. Amex are brilliant at this, the other providers less so (but will act for you).

This company absolutely owe you a full refund by the way. They are behaving appallingly.

Craftsman

Any experience with Small Claims Court?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Fingers crossed you booked using a credit card. If so speak to them about initiating a ‘chargeback’. They will refund your money and chase the money from the provider on your behalf. Amex are brilliant at this, the other providers less so (but will act for you).

This company absolutely owe you a full refund by the way. They are behaving appallingly.
    Thank you, I will speak to credit card company tomorrow. It will be a lot easier than small claims.

On a side note , my wife is an NHS Dr. Two days ago I explained to them she needs to sign up to shifts by the end of the day or she will not be put on the rota. I asked if they could please let us know if they intend to cancel the holiday. travel restrictions have been confirmed to remain in place past 2 May. If they cancel my wife can commit to shifts.

They replied that they will not cancel the holiday and intend to run it. I explained how this is impossible and by doing this you are denying the NHS a Dr for the period of the holiday.

They didn’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by cnjm1; 27th April 2020 at 19:26.