closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cousins taking on Swatch Group

Threaded View

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomaitch View Post
    Hi , I purchased some parts that didn't fit the watch cases they were meant to and they refused to swap or refund and became arrogant towards me once I said I wasn't a watchmaker , I took them to my watchmaker who I use and is well known and he agreed and has had the same issues with items . It's not an isolated case .
    So you admitted to Cousins that you lied to them when you signed up for an account by claiming to be in the trade when you are not, and lied again when you accepted business to business terms and conditions, when in truth you did not agree with them. Having therefore established that you lie to obtain what you want (or to use your words are "Unbelievable!"), could it be possible that their reaction to your request for a swap or refund was to justifiably treat you with suspicion, and you have decided to reinterpret this as arrogance because you couldn't get what you wanted?

Now you have made public the case for the alleged aggrieved party, would you also care to make public the invoice number and date of the transaction along with the case details that you claim Cousins said the parts were supposed to fit? If so, I will obtain a response from them, and make that public on this forum also. Then other forum users will be able to develop their own view on Cousins in a fair and balanced way.

That is the correct way to conduct a proper discussion, isn't it?
    Last edited by stevendomb; 26th September 2017 at 18:56. Reason: spelling