closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Monaco Grand Prix

The Monaco Grand Prix

I've started this now, because FP1 and 2 are tomorrow (Thursday), rather than Friday as with every other Grand Prix. Red Button and on-line coverage, available to all who aren't out visiting Clients in the middle of the New Forest tomorrow with no hope of a 3G signal! :roll:

Anyway. Changes at Ferrari, where Chief Designer Aldo Costa has been chosen to pursue his career elsewhere within the company. Pat Fry was headhunted from McLaren several months ago (shortly after Chris Dyer was persuaded to fall on his sword following the tactical mess of Abu Dhabi). It may be too late to prod the Limping Horse into a gallop this season, though. Alonso can only do so much and it seems that the true measure of the car's performance is whatever Felipe Massa can drag out of it.

Expect McLaren to be almost on terms with Red Bull. Unusually this season, qualifying will be crucial. Although DRS is available on the start/finish curve (it isn't a straight), I can't see that it will be of much benefit, as the driver in front will simply need to keep to the right. Overtaking round the outside into Ste. Devote isn't an option.

Monaco has always been a lottery, and although it's usually undemanding on engines and brakes, oversize, ornate front wings and fragile carbon fibre suspension components (as in fragile if they have a side impact) and Armco don't usually mix. A tight pit lane will probably mean that two stops will be the order of the day come the race.

I'll be looking forward to the highlights tomorrow evening.

Regards

Ian
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Master

Re: The Monaco Grand Prix

I'm gutted that I'll be driving to France whilst the race is on. I always look forward to Monaco even with the limited overtaking.

HRT boss Colin Kolles threatened to raise a protest against the use of off-throttle exhaust blown diffusers - which could potentially affect almost the whole grid. Has anyone heard any more about this?

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob
    HRT boss Colin Kolles threatened to raise a protest against the use of off-throttle exhaust blown diffusers - which could potentially affect almost the whole grid. Has anyone heard any more about this?
    As I understand it, HRT are threatening to protest other teams who have exhaust-blown diffusers. Teams can, even with a standard FIA engine management system, have the exhausts still blowing gases out over the diffusers (which creates a low pressure area and "scavenges" air through the diffuser and is the reason for the raspy over-runs which have become a feature this season). This was firstly proposed to be outlawed for Monaco onwards, but the teams have been given more time to comply.

Any protest from Hispania is likely to further deplete Colin Kolles' circle of friends within the paddock anyway. If Hispania fail to achieve 107% in Q1 this weekend, not may teams will rush to their support. Two fewer cars on the grid at Monaco would be viewed as desirable.

Regards

Ian
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Very close at the front in practice 2; Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercedes all in a league of their own and miles ahead of the rest. I think qualifying is going to be one of the best of the year and very tight too, I'm not sure I can see people willing to sacrifice grid position for tyres this week!

Just read a funny tweet, HRT's fastest time of the weekend would only put them P4 on the GP2 grid :shock:

If the fastest time in Q1 is 1m 15s (for example), 107% is 1m 20.25. In FP2 today, only 18 cars were within 107% of Alonso's time.

If the fastest time is a 1m 13s, 107% is 1m 18s.

Cars outside of 107% can only participate in the race if they have posted a time within 107% of the fastest time in Q1 during one of the practice sessions, or if all other teams agree.

So if you are Colin Kolles, Team Principal of the slowest team in the paddock, why would you choose now, of all times, to go winding up the top teams? Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Backward point
    If the fastest time in Q1 is 1m 15s (for example), 107% is 1m 20.25. In FP2 today, only 18 cars were within 107% of Alonso's time.

If the fastest time is a 1m 13s, 107% is 1m 18s.

Cars outside of 107% can only participate in the race if they have posted a time within 107% of the fastest time in Q1 during one of the practice sessions, or if all other teams agree.

So if you are Colin Kolles, Team Principal of the slowest team in the paddock, why would you choose now, of all times, to go winding up the top teams? Discuss.
    Because Kolles knows his cars will not hit 107% but by withdrawing his protest (which I believe he's done) he's letting everyone know that he will be a pain in the a**e next time if they don't agree to let him in.
    "A man of little significance"

Craftsman

Can't wait for this one..keep up the good work guys.always an interesting read for us part timers.

Not sure I would trust Kolles and his "we're not intending to protest" stance. What's to stop him from getting clearance to race and then going back on his word? He seemed pretty adamant last Sunday what the repercussions of not getting his way were going to be. What an embarrassment this potentially could turn out to be.

I suppose the acid test will be Saturday's FP3, if they throw enough new sets of super-softs on the cars then perhaps they’ll manage to string a couple of laps under 107%. I wonder though, if HRT can produce a lap within 107% of Thursday's times, on Saturday, would that be deemed acceptable by the stewards?

Having said all of that, I doubt Q1 pace will be that quick. I’m sure the top teams will try for a couple of runs on the prime and save as many new sets for Q2 and Q3. Plus the gap today between the front runners and the usual bottom seven, should mean they’re not troubled too much.

Apparently, Pirelli think that a one stop strategy is possible. I hope that two stops plus is optimal, as tyre stops are probably the best opportunity for overtaking at this race.

Regarding qualifying, I'll be very surprised if it isn't a Red Bull on pole. I don't think they showed their true pace in P1 and P2.

Master

Sorry to have missed the banter (and Free Practice) but work has been all-consuming.

It's good to see that Alonso is making life hard for the Bulls and the Macs again. The Ferrari really seems to be lacking major downorce, which means that Monaco and Canada probably offer their best chance of a result this year.

Monaco always seems to let the cream of drivers rise to the top so, in addition to Alonso, it's interesting to see that Vettel is miles ahead of Webber, Hamilton has 2/10ths on Button and Rosberg is a second faster than Schumacher.

Obviously you can pretty much trace this all the way down the field. I know that there will be situations where the car is denying the true pace of the odd driver or two, but I always love these comparisons at tracks where the driver contributes more than normal to the equation.

Off track I see that Force India are repositioning themselves regarding the Sutil situation - just in case. It is interesting to note, however, that nothing has actually happened yet. All we've had is that press release 4 weeks after the incident in China.

The other big news is that the High Court ruled that Team Lotus can keep their name, but were in breach of their licensing agreement and so must pay damages to Group Lotus (the erstwhile Renault team). I think that they were expecting this kind of "compromise" decision or worse (hence buying Caterham).

I see that Genii (Renault) have already appealed the decision. I'm not surprised because, despite winning the claim that Fernandes breached the agreement, they haven't got rights to the name and so the headlines will look like they lost.

Isn't it interesting that, depsite having 2 "Lotus" teams, there doesn't seem to be any real confusion. Obviously there is the odd situation where you can't be sure what Lotus Martin Brundle is referring to at first, but it becomes clear pretty much immediately and it doesn't see to matter anyway.

Off-topic, I think that all this talk about moving the Indian GP to December to fit in Bahrain, is Ecclestone trying to make it appear that he wants it to happen, but is "scuppered" by the fact that there is just not enough time, because the season will be far too long for the team personnel. In other words everyone really tried, but in the end it will not be possible and was no-one's fault.

Back on track, did that fire that damaged the asphalt cause any problems?

Morning, chaps.

FP3 starts at 9.55 on the Red Button if you're interested.

The update on Lotus means that we still have two "Lotus" teams on the grid, thereby making no difference whatsoever. How would Murray Walker have coped?

As far as HRT and the 107% rule are concerned, if they have posted a time within 107% of the fastest time in Q1 at some point during the Free Practice sessions, that will be sufficient. This will also apply to the likes of Virgin and Lotus (I think I'll refer to them as "Green Lotus" to avoid any confusion with "Black Lotus"). Hispania appear to be heading inexorably in the direction of Andrea Moda (remember them?) and somebody needs to have a word with the troublesome Mr Kolles, who appears to be trying to punch above his weight.

From what I've read, a one-stop strategy, given that the 'option" tyre appears to be an old-style qualifier in performance and longevity seems unlikely. Even though the pit lane at Monaco is very confined and has a lower speed limit, two stops may be the norm. The brave strategy may be to qualify on the prime (soft) tyre and use the option (super soft) at the end of the race when fuel loads are light and the track has rubbered in.

I'm recording qualifying, as I'm going to watch Penelope Cruz in 3D this afternoon :love4: See you later.

Regards

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by PeterM
    I see that Genii (Renault) have already appealed the decision. I'm not surprised because, despite winning the claim that Fernandes breached the agreement, they haven't got rights to the name and so the headlines will look like they lost
    Joe Saward commented that you generally don't appeal if you win...

Master

I was just reading his blog after I posted, but I really do find him to be a not-too-subtle supporter of Fernandes, as opposed to Pitpass which often seems to support Renault (and are clearly a mouthpiece for Ecclestone).

James Allen concluded pretty much the same thing as Joe Saward though - it's a mess :?

Don't get me wrong, I like what Fernandes has done and I really have no love for the whole Genii set-up with Bahar at the helm. I like straight talking and they should clearly sit round a table and agree something whereby they both get over themselves for the priod required so that they can agree any mutual rebranding with risking their prize money.

All this posturing is just making Group Lotus look ungracious, creates ill-will and just serves to increase costs for both sides due to completely unnecessary legal fees.

FWIW I still think that the Group Lotus is a Renault and should be called that.

Joe Saward commented that you generally don't appeal if you win...

Just in case anyone is interested in the future drivers of F1, here's GP2 qualifying highlights from Thursday;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2BMM71S14

If the Renaults are Lotuses, then the McLarens are Vodafones. I suppose they should be called Protons, but I can't see that pulling the sponsors in. I still think of them as Tolemans though :D

interesting session then, bar perez, i actually cant believe button's pulling his finger out! rosburgs smash didnt look nice though, lucky boy...

At what point does someone decide that Monaco isn't worth the risk?

The racing is not particulary good, it's just a glamour-fest for the super-rich with some car races tacked on.

I noticed that there are trees within a few feet of the track and Armco, I'd hate to think what would happen if someone takes off and lands there.

I hope Perez is OK and nothing untoward happens tomorrow.

Monaco is unchallenged as the Grand Prix where sponsors are lubricated and deals are done. As you say, the actual car race is almost incidental to the business dealings. Singapore appears to have taken on a similar role, but not to the extent that it could replace Monte Carlo. I think it would take something pretty horrific to result in the race being removed from the calendar on safety grounds.

I've been watching Penelope Cruz in 3D this afternoon :wink: :wink: in the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Much swashing and buckling, and great fun. And did I mention Penelope Cruz, who is, in my humble opinion, probably the most beautiful woman on the planet.

So I've only just watched qualifying. The Rosberg and Perez crashes were bad enough for the FIA to consider changes to that particular part of the circuit. Rosberg was lucky to miss the barrier which Perez hit. Karl Wendlinger had an almost identical crash to Perez in 1994, when cockpit sides were lower and without the protection that they have these days, crash structures to protect the cockpit sides were minimal and the barrier at that particular location was (from memory) Armco with tyres in front. Wendlinger spent 19 days in a coma, although part of that was an induced coma to reduce brain swelling, but he never raced in Formula 1 again. Other victims of that particular part of the track in recent years include D Coulthard and J Button.

Although the barriers are much better now, the point made earlier about the proximity of trees (and the paying public) is valid, and with open-wheel racing, the result of two cars coming into contact would have the potential to be catastrophic, as cars can so easily be launched by tyres coming into contact at speed. But Monaco is unique, and the sponsors love it, so it will stay.

Vettel produced a stunner of a lap for pole, and Button did a fantastic job to get second. Schumacher hasn't been this far up the grid since his comeback, so expect Formula 1's answer to a fox who's a Professor of cunning to be among the contenders for a podium.

Elsewhere, Hamilton was blaming everybody else for only getting seventh, then apparently being demoted two places for missing a chicane on his quick lap, so he will think that he has a point to prove tomorrow.

It's all shaping up rather nicely.

Regards

Ian

Wouldn't it be nice if they all had identical cars for the Monaco GP? Sure, it's never going to happen but why not mess up the order a bit and use cars like the LCC Rocket, without downforce and thin enough for overtaking? No, I know, safety grounds and so on.
    "A man of little significance"

The Chicane is just a tragic accident waiting to happen.. I am actually glad Button is pushing for more safety as whole circuit is very very dangerous..
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

I know that Hamilton is a fantastic driver but he has the most amazing ability to wind me up. In the majority of cases in his view it is never his fault whenever anything goes wrong and he has no qualms about blaming his team for things publicly instead of being a little more professional and keeping it to behind the scenes. At Monaco he blames his strategists for not getting him a banker lap even though at the time he says he knew he should and he feels they should have known that to.
    Cheers

Simon

Ralph Waldo Emerson: We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.

The accidents have certainly raise some interesting questions, from car to circuit design. I see in this morning's Porches Supercup, circular bollards have been placed on the apexes of the chicane and swimming pool, to penalise drivers who overshoot, but hopefully not increase any danger in the event of an accident. I think by the time F1 returns next year there will likely be major changes to the barriers at the chicane, perhaps removed all together and the famous green tarmac in its place to split the track. I have a feeling this was proposed a few years ago, but David Coulthard said it wasn't feasible because the barriers are there as a central reservation for normal traffic. However after both of Saturdays close calls, I imagine the ACM will bend over backwards to accommodate changes. You never know, it might actually benefit the racing as well, perhaps the chicane and track could be straightened up and angled more towards the outside of Tabac making corner slower and tighter, possibly allowing cars to close a little easier and reducing the speeds through the end of the lap and onto the start/finish.

Just back to qualifying, gutted for Hamilton, but they knew the risks of doing one run. It’s on Button now to step up. I think we’re still on for a very exciting race. Hope some people will take a punt on single and triple stops, just to mix it up a bit more ;)

Something that didn’t really get mentioned (sadly, as the only coverage he tends to get is negative); Schumacher’s first and fastest Q3 lap was sensational. He was almost 2s quicker than Rosberg, on his first Q3 lap. Good job :thumbleft:

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100
    Wouldn't it be nice if they all had identical cars for the Monaco GP? Sure, it's never going to happen but why not mess up the order a bit and use cars like the LCC Rocket, without downforce and thin enough for overtaking? No, I know, safety grounds and so on.
    It's a tempting thought, but I suspect that the Red Bull version would still be fastest because Adrian Newey would make the ashtray a little more aerodynamic, and the Hispania would still be slowest.

Quote Originally Posted by WORKSIMON
    I know that Hamilton is a fantastic driver but he has the most amazing ability to wind me up. In the majority of cases in his view it is never his fault whenever anything goes wrong and he has no qualms about blaming his team for things publicly instead of being a little more professional and keeping it to behind the scenes. At Monaco he blames his strategists for not getting him a banker lap even though at the time he says he knew he should and he feels they should have known that to.
    I thought it was just me who thought that Hamilton was like this.

Master

I thought it was just me who thought that Hamilton was like this.
    You need a smiley on the end of that statement, Ian :wink:

I think most relatively impartial viewers can only conclude the same thing. He walks the fine line between enthusiastic sportsman and arrogant tw@t, often now falling into the latter category when caught off-guard.

I also wonder whether he is trying to stamp his authority over the team as he is obviously looking for a big money contract and wishes to create a popstar type persona that goes beyond F1 (reflected by his new management).

IMO he should decide whether he is an F1 driver or Puff Diddly (or whatever he is currently called). If he goes the latter (mega money) route he could quickly lose a big part of his more mature F1 fanbase.

Just my tuppence worth... :bigsmurf:

Three or 4 contneders for pole. One decided to go for the risky strategy and played himself out of contention. Fair enough it happens. But then whinging about it is very unsportsman like. Then stupidly saying that Vettel will walk it and so virtually dissing his team mate, even less sporting.
    Sensibly JB has kept his mouth shut. Let's hope his driving can do the talking later on.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by mikes
    At what point does someone decide that Monaco isn't worth the risk?

The racing is not particulary good, it's just a glamour-fest for the super-rich with some car races tacked on.

I noticed that there are trees within a few feet of the track and Armco, I'd hate to think what would happen if someone takes off and lands there.

I hope Perez is OK and nothing untoward happens tomorrow.
    Have you ever been? Its a fantastic place to visit on a GP weekend and best of all you get close to the action without paying a bean. Long may it continue imo, although I do agree that the safety needs a review.

I think most relatively impartial viewers can only conclude the same thing. He walks the fine line between enthusiastic sportsman and arrogant tw@t, often now falling into the latter category when caught off-guard.
    And being caught off-guard more often too. I think part of the problem is the whole protege upbringing and also never being out of a race winning car since coming into the sport. I don't think the management has been particularly good either and as for hiring Simon Fuller :roll: After winning his first championship, there was talk that he'd go onto beat Schumi's records, but it's the quiet German lad who's looking a more likely successor.

Master

Just some random thoughts before settling down to watch it (recorded on Sky with a 20 minutes buffer so I can skip some of EJ's ramblings)...

The stewards allowed HRT to race - wrong, wrong, wrong. 24 cars on track with the slowest some 5-7 seconds off the pace and hardly anywhere to hide when they are getting lapped :?

DRS assisted overtakes will be few and far between except where massively aided by tyres. When the tyres go off the cars will lose traction coming out of Anthony Nogues corner giving the pursuer a chance at overtaking up to turn 1, but even them it may be a barge past that is required.

Let's not forget that a safety car is almost a certainty so even if Vettel hurtles off into the distance with half a second gap, Button (or whoever makes it to second) will claw that gap back at some stage, so tyres and stratgey will play a big part - as will lady luck.

The dirty side of the grid (even numbers) does see to be slower away from the grid, despite all of the practice starts they have done. So Webber may be second by the first corner and he has not shown any great speed this weekend, which could bunch the pack up.

I have not seen how long the supersoft (red striped) tyres last in racing conditions. I recall them being very bad in pre-season testing, but they have almost certainly modified these tyres. Will there be 2-3 second drop-off in performance after just a few laps? Or will they be nursed because the leader knows that overtaking is nigh on impossible, irrespective of being much slower?

Here's to a good race and a safe and exciting outcome :)

Master

Disappointed for Button :(

Disappointed in Hamilton :roll:

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

quite agree peter, hamilton? what an arsehole!!!!

Master
    Blog Entries

A potentially amazing finish ruined by stupid rules which essentially gave anyone who needed it a free pitstop whilst waiting for the race to restart :x

Master

Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408
    :lol:

I really do love your posts Mike. Straight talking and so on the money too.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by phil h
    A potentially amazing finish ruined by stupid rules which essentially gave anyone who needed it a free pitstop whilst waiting for the race to restart :x
    And that's just how I feel as well Phil. I had completely forgotten that they were allowed to change tyres so was doubly gutted for what I thought would be a humdinger of a finish.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by phil h
    +1 took the spirit of the race, gutted.. Hope Vitaliy is ok..
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

+2

We'll see what penalty Hamilton suffers soon, hopefully it's a big one.

That was the WORST post-race interview I've ever seen :shock: McLaren need to sit him and his "management" down for a proper chat. I cannot believe someone who is paid as much as he is and experienced as he is (he's not a rookie anymore), can't handle a simple interview. Bloody hell....

Hamilton hasn't done himself any favours this weekend. Blaming the team yesterday was petulant, his driving today was immature and his post-race reaction was inexcusable.

That aside, by allowing tyre changes on the grid under the red flag, the race was presented to Vettel on a plate. From what was said on commentary, Vettel's tyres were about to go (right) off, which should have given Alonso and Button a real chance to pass. Rules are rules, but the paying public were denied the chance of a grandstand finish.

Potential penalties for Kobayashi and Hamilton should give Rubens Barrichello a few more points, which will be valuable from a financial and morale viewpoint.
    The recent update on Perez indicates that he's fine, and hopefully Petrov is ok as well. The FIA haven't yet released any decisions on penalties.

We were robbed of what could have been a classic finish. Still a great race, but it could have been so much more. Vettel deserved his win last week, but I think he was a bit lucky this week.

I missed Hamilton's interview. What did he say?

We were robbed of what could have been a classic finish. Still a great race, but it could have been so much more.
    +1

That aside, by allowing tyre changes on the grid under the red flag, the race was presented to Vettel on a plate. From what was said on commentary, Vettel's tyres were about to go (right) off, which should have given Alonso and Button a real chance to pass. Rules are rules, but the paying public were denied the chance of a grandstand finish.
    I think Indycar ban any changes to the cars during red flag periods and that's really what should have happened today. Can't believe teams were effectively given a free pit stop :roll: Vettel, Hamilton and Sutil being the main beneficiaries and everyone else losing out.

I missed Hamilton's interview. What did he say?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula ... 588664.stm

Hamilton's interview was terrible, blaming everybody but himself, including other drivers and the stewards. I think he's landed himself in hot water there, and any future incidents involving him, will I think be dealt with severely. I don't think his team will be very happy with him either.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

just watched the interview!!! playing the black card eh? whiney twat should have his black arse banned

just watched the interview!!! playing the black card eh? whiney twat should have his black arse banned
    +1

It's only been a matter of time before this happened, he's so far up his own a**e he must be able to see the back of his tonsils.

It's high time he was taken down a peg or 2, and banned.

Then likes of Jake " Muppet" Humpfrey try to make light of his comments, whats that all about.

Fair play to E.J. at least he spoke against him, unlike the rest of the BBC F1 Team that seem so biased toward the McLaren outfit.

Master

20 second penalty added to Hamilton's time for an avoidable accident - he stays 6th though.

I think he will have to backtrack from some of his comments, especially since he played the race card :?

Just watched the post race analysis, very good. How many times did EJ go in the pool, and will he ever find his glasses again :lol: I don't think DC really wanted to go in the pool, but he did :lol:

Agree with comments on Hamilton - needs a serious word.

Hat off to Red Bull and nice to see Button do well.

As for the pass in the tunnel - brave move :shock:
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Martin Brundle said after the race that Hamilton never seems to fell that any incident is his fault. He's got form, and there are a few drivers out there who would be happy to see him made an example of. I think that the FIA could also consider a charge of "Bringing the sport into disrepute" following his post-race outburst.

Back to the positives from today - Button drove a good race, but circumstances conspired against him. Alonso is showing enormous strength of character and, given the fact that the Ferrari appeared to be a match for the Red Bull in pre-season testing, has coped admirably with the reality that it isn't. Another positive was Williams breaking their duck. I'm sure that no true F1 fan likes to see them struggling. Maldonado did a good job, and deserved to score points - which he would have done, were it not for the rather ambitious driver of the No 3 McLaren.

What on earth was going on in the pits? Red Bull and McLaren were both caught out when their drivers arrived apparently unannounced, frantically ripping tyre warmers off while their cars sat on the jacks. It looked like amateur hour. We're so accustomed to ultra-slick stops that today's efforts by two of the top teams were comical by comparison.

And the BBC Forum showed coverage of Eddie Jordan being thrown into the pool at the Red Bull "Floatahome". And not just once. If only somebody had thought to hold him under for a while.

Jaime Alguersuari seems to be coming under pressure and needs to deliver a result soon, which is a shame because he's shown on occasion that he's a real racer. Daniel Ricciardo appears to be circling him like a vulture looking for lunch.

Canada in a fortnight, another track which can upset the form book. DRS will be enabled at two points on the circuit, which will be interesting. Montreal requires good straightline speed and is hard on both engines and brakes. At the moment it's hard to see anybody beating Vettel. Played six, won five and finished second in the other one looks like a pretty solid start to any Championship defence.

Regards

Ian

Hamilton hasn't done himself any favours this weekend. Blaming the team yesterday was petulant, his driving today was immature and his post-race reaction was inexcusable.

Spot on.

Millions of people would have loved to see if Vettel & Alonso could have held Button at bay on their very old tyres - would have taken some very special driving.

As for Hamilton, I don't understand why he keeps putting his car in positions where the driver he's trying to pass has absolutely no choice but to turn in. He did it repeatedly last year, caused two crashes today & was lucky not to do so earlier with Schumacher (I think).

As for his reaction - what a spoiled brat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqcJgLPl_g
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57