closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 'Shark' series on the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by RichS View Post
    Agree. Great programme which blows many myths about sharks and blows minds with the images. This is auntie Beeb at her best
    A wonderful series. The most mind blowing stat though was that 100m Sharks are killed by humans every year.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Omega Speedmaster SKYWALKER X-33 Review - 318.90.45.79.01.001 >>>

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Review of the Omega Speedmaster Skywalker X-33

Model number: 318.90.45.79.01.001

This review comes from someone who is a massive space fan, so do bear that in mind

History and Introduction
    This is the third edition of the X-33 to be in production the previous production models are generally named as the Generation 1 and Generation 2. The have been
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So Apple really tested the "Watch" then... Tattoo-gate...

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huertecilla View Post
    My point is that without the phone it can still be desirable branded jewelry.
    Even though a seventeen-grand watch would have the same brand as a three-hundred pound variant in aluminium? I thought it was long-established that you need brand segregation to reach class status - Tudor/Rolex, Honda/Acura, Mini/BMW and so on. Will someone who buys a $17,000 Gold iWatch be happy that the aluminium one, identical but for the material, is available free on contract with 5 gig a month?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seiko Spring Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    A bit like "Seamaster" I guess. How am I supposed to master the sea? It's huge.
    Become a sea dweller or an oyster (technically the same) or even a master compressor.
    Go for it. Very nice watches...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Buying advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    http://www.swisswatchesdirect.co.uk/

I haven't used them myself but they were a favourite with guys I worked with at numerous BFPO addresses and nobody ever had any problems.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information