timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling outlet - Bicester just now

Breitling outlet - Bicester just now

https://postimg.cc/gallery/3cihu7cte/

Sorry for rubbish snaps

It’s busy as down here

Craftsman
    That Aerospace looks like a great deal! In fact all of it does. Makes you wonder why you'd go anywhere else if you wanted to buy a new Breitling, unless you really, really hate the M40!?

Craftsman
    Did they have any aviator 8s it’s the only breitling I like as it has a pretty clean dial

Can’t recall
    Lots I didn’t take pics of though
    Just had a few mins do went for well known

Pop in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Can’t recall
    Lots I didn’t take pics of though
    Just had a few mins do went for well known

Pop in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bit far to pop in but I normally get down there once or twice a year. I wonder if breitling boutique is excluded from the additional 10% off with a vip card.

I’ll venture down before Christmas I’m sure.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    Bit far to pop in but I normally get down there once or twice a year. I wonder if breitling boutique is excluded from the additional 10% off with a vip card.

I’ll venture down before Christmas I’m sure.
    I imagine you can call and ask them? Most shops seem to operate in the same way ie spend over x amount get an additional 10 - 15% off etc so there may be additional savings. The other watch shops in bicester follow that model so would be surprised if Breitling didnt

Blog Entries
    On some - the 'MRP' prices look inflated - e.g. you can buy the Navitimer panda Chrono B01 on croc - for £6,610 direct from Breitling. I haven't checked the others - the Professional range looks a good deal though personally I woudn't touch a B55 due to bad personal experiences. The Aerospace looks a steal.

M

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    On some - the 'MRP' prices look inflated - e.g. you can buy the Navitimer panda Chrono B01 on croc - for £6,610 direct from Breitling. I haven't checked the others - the Professional range looks a good deal though personally I woudn't touch a B55 due to bad personal experiences. The Aerospace looks a steal.

M
    The Navi in the pic is actually the Rappentime version though the pic does not say so.

I visited on Thursday and chatted with the manager - they are only stocking out of production models.

They have no direct phone number.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Has this shop just opened? I was there a couple of months ago and Breitling outlet wasn’t there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy9 View Post
    Has this shop just opened? I was there a couple of months ago and Breitling outlet wasn’t there.
    Yes. Been open 3 weeks.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    Yes. Been open 3 weeks.

Oooh I’ll have to plan a trip before Christmas. Always like a look around the Tag outlet and the couple of other watch shops there. Definitely need more watch shops.

Journeyman
    They only stock watches so far, but are hoping to be selling straps/bracelets and offer servicing etc in the future apparently.
    Last edited by Lucky21; 28th October 2019 at 18:28.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I went last week I hate the place,the stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere.

Everything’s in Chinese since my last visit,it’s a tourist attraction for them now.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I went last week I hate the place,the stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere.

Everything’s in Chinese since my last visit,it’s a tourist attraction for them now.
    It’s no different to Harrods.

I don’t understand the part about stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere?
    You do remember this is a watch forum whereby we rave about watches that cost thousands?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean89 View Post
    It’s no different to Harrods.

I don’t understand the part about stench of greed and I want to be is everywhere?
    You do remember this is a watch forum whereby we rave about watches that cost thousands?
    I don’t I value the watch not it’s cost,

Journeyman

What are you on about?

Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app

Good to see my usual, "Judge the quality of the opinion from the quality of the grammar" rule holding up! ;)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qatar-wol View Post
    Good to see my usual, "Judge the quality of the opinion from the quality of the grammar" rule holding up! ;)
    Those who where given a good education shouldn’t judge those who weren’t.

Journeyman
    Hahaha, I was hoping you would write 'wheren't'

Have you just left school ? How about self-betterment ?

Master
    Unfortunately for you, a watch has a cost associated with it.

Just a humble, working man's IWC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedSeven View Post
    Have you just left school ? How about self-betterment ?
    The Bear Pit
    If you want to express strong views, then do it here and leave the rest of the forums alone. This is not a place for vendettas or personal attacks.

Come on people - personal attack has no place on WT - go to the Pit if you want to squabble.

Journeyman
    I’m guessing that the sentiment was more around Bicester Village as a whole. I do agree to an extent that it’s a really weird vibe there. Lots of ‘wannabe’ rich people, layered in expensive clothes trying to portray a certain rich and famous lifestyle whilst queuing up for an outlet to open to grab as many pairs of clearance out of season Ralph Lauren items as possible. Lol.

But i, being a cheap skate not trying to portray being rich, quite like it there.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’m guessing that the sentiment was more around Bicester Village as a whole. I do agree to an extent that it’s a really weird vibe there. Lots of ‘wannabe’ rich people, layered in expensive clothes trying to portray a certain rich and famous lifestyle whilst queuing up for an outlet to open to grab as many pairs of clearance out of season Ralph Lauren items as possible. Lol.

But i, being a cheap skate not trying to portray being rich, quite like it there.
    That’s what I was trying to say,thank you

Craftsman

RL is always too busy at Bicester.

I don’t see any difference between buying goods from belstaff, Paul smith etc in Bicester and what we all do which is walk into an AD and if it’s not a
    Rolex ask for a discount.

Atleast the discount is guaranteed at Bicester you don’t have to haggle. 😊

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibo View Post
    Hahaha, I was hoping you would write 'wheren't'

I often leave it to spell cheque, but the keyboard sometimes plays up anyway.

Check

My friend lives just by Bicester Village, and I was complaining about my shoes and they said, there's a couple of shoe shops there, so we went there, found a shoe shop and I bought a pair of shoes I was happy with and then we went somewhere else, probably a pub for lunch, and I left with no sense of having been anywhere particularly unusual, except in the sense of being surrounded by nothing but shops, a sensation also experienced in shopping centres in Beckenham Croydon Milton Keynes and York.

Bicester North railway station, though, has a chilly microclimate beyond all endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    The Bear Pit
    If you want to express strong views, then do it here and leave the rest of the forums alone. This is not a place for vendettas or personal attacks.

Come on people - personal attack has no place on WT - go to the Pit if you want to squabble.
    Apologies. I just took exception to the wording in a previous post, where it seemed it was OK to judge, but not OK to be judged. Looking at later posts perhaps it was just a case of poor wording.