TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai appreciation thread

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby View Post
    My wife has the luminor duo 38mm as well
    In true panerai fashion she has got into the straps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My wife has a significant birthday this year and I’ve been racking my brains trying to figure out what to get her. She’s not really ‘in to’ watches, but when we were in the Panerai boutique in Bond St. trying on (for me), she tried on a 38mm (can’t remember which reference of the top of my head, but it was the entry Luminor) and loved it. Made me think this might be a suitable model. I wasn’t aware about the straps being purpose made for the model though. Couldn’t find anything online on any sales blurb. Must investigate. This thread also reminds me I should list a couple of watches in my box that aren’t getting worn and get myself a Pam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ghu1967 View Post
    My wife has a significant birthday this year and I’ve been racking my brains trying to figure out what to get her. She’s not really ‘in to’ watches, but when we were in the Panerai boutique in Bond St. trying on (for me), she tried on a 38mm (can’t remember which reference of the top of my head, but it was the entry Luminor) and loved it. Made me think this might be a suitable model. I wasn’t aware about the straps being purpose made for the model though. Couldn’t find anything online on any sales blurb. Must investigate. This thread also reminds me I should list a couple of watches in my box that aren’t getting worn and get myself a Pam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 38mm duo has a clip on strap system
    Annoying that you have to go oem only
    But positive thing is even my wife can change her strap its that easy and that is not a sexist comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk