closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Got the call 2 - with a bit of a story

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I admit to being miserable, but I fail to see why every Rolex bought has to be announced in a separate thread are they above the rest of us?

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...coming+watches
    This is a watch forum, why can't people just share their enjoyment of owning a new watch? Don't think the fact it's a Rolex has anything to do with it, people announce new watches from all sorts of brands.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    This is a watch forum, why can't people just share their enjoyment of owning a new watch? Don't think the fact it's a Rolex has anything to do with it, people announce new watches from all sorts of brands.
    I think his point (which a valid one) is why don’t people use the appropriate and already established new arrival thread. If everyone did a separate Friday thread it could get quite cluttered

I’m not for or against I hasten to add!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFF View Post
    I think his point (which a valid one) is why don’t people use the appropriate and already established new arrival thread. If everyone did a separate Friday thread it could get quite cluttered

I’m not for or against I hasten to add!

It's fully appropriate for anyone to post a separate thread on a new arrival, it's been the same since day 1. There is no rule that states all new arrivals have to be in the new arrivals threads. There are currently 4 other new arrival threads on the 1st page of this forum, go tell them the news.
    Last edited by ~dadam02~; 11th September 2019 at 18:57.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    It's fully appropriate for anyone to post a separate thread on a new arrival, it's been the same since day 1. There is no rule that states all new arrivals have to be in the new arrivals threads. There are currently 4 other new arrival threads on the 1st page of this forum, go tell them the news.
    Wow, I was just re-illustrating his point, which you clearly didn’t seem to grasp and obviously still don’t. I couldn’t care less whether it’s in a separate thread or in the new arrival one. Another point I made clear that you failed to get.

Jeez, what a malarkey. My thread was more centred around the story about how I came to acquire the watch from the dealer who originally fobbed me off with attitude. It could have been any brand but it so happened to be a Rolex.

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    It could have been any brand but it so happened to be a Rolex.
    Errm NO, no other brand puts these clauses in place from what I understand.

Owl1
    Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    Jeez, what a malarkey. My thread was more centred around the story about how I came to acquire the watch from the dealer who originally fobbed me off with attitude. It could have been any brand but it so happened to be a Rolex.
    Is social media sending people slowly insane?