closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Arrival - Men in Navy Mudman

New Arrival - Men in Navy Mudman

Today I took delivery of this, a Men in Navy Mudman – GW-9300NV-2JF. This is the JDM variant as such it was ordered from Seiya Japan. A very smooth transaction until it arrived in the UK. It took 24hrs to arrive from Japan, but a week with Parcel Force!! Anyway to the watch.

I have found that I am really enjoying my G-Shocks at the moment. They are light, comfortable, feature packed, accurate and of course robust. There are so many variants that it becomes a hobby in its own right. I have decided that any new G I buy must be a different colour and/or pattern to what I already have. This therefore led me to the Mudman.

It is a really deep navy and offers a discreet change of colour. You can also get the Rangeman and Frogman in navy. But I already own a Rangeman and the Frogman was a little out of my price range at the moment.

Like many of the new Gs this has a metal keeper. It makes the watch feel that bit more special.

You can purchase the Men in Navy Mudman from the Casio shops in London. But this being the JDM version it has the carbon fibre strap. This is one of the few Gs that has a clear back so you can appreciate the carbon insert.

The JDM version also offers atomic time keeping via radio control. A must if you have the option!

Although I’ve only had it a few hours it doesn’t feel quite as comfortable as the now discounted Riseman, but it’s not far off. You can see it sandwiches itself nicely between a Riseman and Rangeman.

And finally a poorly composed shot of the Master of G family – at least the ones I own.

Master
    I really like that Sean, any chance of a wrist shot? That colour would actually really suit my work uniform lol.

Very nice. The Carbon Fibre strap is a good touch

How much did you get stung for the customs charges on this?

You have a good selection of sensor equipped G Shocks there, so you obviously find them interesting.

I recently acquired their Granddaddy from 1994, the DW-6500.

Mitch

Like it. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-sam View Post
    I really like that Sean, any chance of a wrist shot? That colour would actually really suit my work uniform lol.
    I'll get one up for you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Very nice.

How much did you get stung for the customs charges on this?
    Thanks Mitch. £50 was the bill.