closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Does Wearing Your Rolex Make You Feel Different About Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by rob-vicar View Post
    And what would be wrong about being an overweight gay?
    You are David Furnish and I claim my £5.00

[QUOTE=rob-vicar;3684200]And what would be wrong about being an overweight gay?/QUOTE]Nothing at all, providing you’re the only one in the village.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Banned
    I don't need to tell myself a single thing pally.
    It's all there for the reading, in this thread alone, nevermind others where you have spat bile.
    And I certainly do not need to try and make out anything regarding your manner towards other members, that again is plain for anyone to read
    pally...are we friends now then,
    you just dont like the fact there's someone biting back at the way certain members of the community talk and treat others.

its evident at the way its just seems to be you and Chris who keep the thread going, i never posted on this for 3/4 days yet you still went out your way like a school girl to keep it going,
    your pathetic "pally", me im just den who wont take the crap like the others you and a few others have tried and got away with bullying in the past

Blog Entries
    Ok, let's kiss and make up then.

Oh, I forgot, you don't like to see two grown men kissing publicly..........

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by dirboxden View Post
    the big-man is back, wounder how long it would take 10ton rob to come out, or maybe you already have maybe that's why your the way you are
    And what would be wrong about being an overweight gay?
    I guess we can add homophobia to your list of 'attributes' then
    just because you take something from a comment that's not there, dont start calling people homophobic
    i have no problem with gay people in the slightest, well i dont really wont to see two men kissing but it means nothing to rob
    How is what I said 'not there'? it's plain to read right in front of you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    Ok, let's kiss and make up then.

Oh, I forgot, you don't like to see two grown men kissing publicly..........

Daddel.

hey i never said that i said ' i dont want to REALLY see men kissing' dont mean i wouldn't have a sneaky peak
    Last edited by dirboxden; 2nd November 2015 at 15:20.

Banned
    How is what I said 'not there'? it's plain to read right in front of you
    if theres something you want to say just come out and say it mate, once again seems now your trying to go out your way to prove im homophobic
    poor effort rob, poor effort

pally...are we friends now then,
    you just dont like the fact there's someone biting back at the way certain members of the community talk and treat others.

its evident at the way its just seems to be you and Chris who keep the thread going, i never posted on this for 3/4 days yet you still went out your way like a school girl to keep it going,
    your pathetic "pally", me im just den who wont take the crap like the others you and a few others have tried and got away with bullying in the past
    Biting back, giving as good as you take, all fine by me. But that's not what you have been doing is it? Be honest.
    All you have done is personally attack people you don't know, calling them stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish, questioning their sexuality, what sort of behaviour is that for a grown man?

Are you sure you are ok?
    I genuinely ask because you seem to have a lot of repressed rage, like you have a heavy burden or secret you would like to come out with but are scared to admit.
    There are clues in your language and username.
    Not judging, just an observation.

if theres something you want to say just come out and say it mate, once again seems now your trying to go out your way to prove im homophobic
    poor effort rob, poor effort
    I'm not trying to prove anything, I don't need to, as it is you who wrote / typed the words in the first place. These words written / typed in anger show your true self.

Banned
    Biting back, giving as good as you take, all fine by me. But that's not what you have been doing is it? Be honest.
    All you have done is personally attack people you don't know, calling them stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish, questioning their sexuality, what sort of behaviour is that for a grown man?

Are you sure you are ok?
    I genuinely ask because you seem to have a lot of repressed rage, like you have a heavy burden or secret you would like to come out with but are scared to admit.
    There are clues in your language and username.
    Not judging, just an observation.
    your right iv called users stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish but iv never questioned anyone sexuality, thats more a problem with you to be fair.
    iv called user stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish nothing that was not asking for

heres what i mean by its you,

my name dirtboxden - the dirtbox is what my wife called the catlittler tray when we had a cat, one day she said change the dirtbox den, and it stuck
    its you my friend with the issues always look to DEEP into things,

Banned
    I'm not trying to prove anything, I don't need to, as it is you who wrote / typed the words in the first place. These words written / typed in anger show your true self.
    are you still banging on about this homophobic nonsense, get a grip of yourself rob, its getting silly now
    and nothing i put is in anger believe me, im sat here smiling while i type maybe thats what gets to you
    Last edited by dirboxden; 2nd November 2015 at 15:41.

My Rolex certainly hasn't protected me from losing the will to live after reading this thread...

your right iv called users stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish but iv never questioned anyone sexuality, thats more a problem with you to be fair.
    iv called user stupid, disabled, gullible, foolish nothing that was not asking for

heres what i mean by its you,

my name dirtboxden - the dirtbox is what my wife called the catlittler tray when we had a cat, one day she said change the dirtbox den, and it stuck
    its you my friend with the issues always look to DEEP into things,
    Hang on, this all falls into place now!
    Of course, the penny drops, it's so obvious.

You had a cat, and your handle comes from something your 'wife' said?
    I claim my £5.00, for you are Huertecilla's charming company.

Blog Entries
    You also seem to have forgotten a "t" somewhere?

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by 50kopek View Post
    My Rolex certainly hasn't protected me from losing the will to live after reading this thread...
    But if you have a Daytona in Pt, it might just be heavy enough to bash your head in with ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    You also seem to have forgotten a "t" somewhere?

Daddel.
    I dunno, DIRboxden seems to ring true somehow, no?

Banned
    I dunno, DIRboxden seems to ring true somehow, no?

Hahahahahahaha

Like I told you before you know youv lost when that's your last resort. Your over powered very easily for being 10tonRob

Hahahahahahaah

bandwagon
    Hardly. Check back to your previous thread on the fake-Tudor-that wasn't-fake but you were too stupid and weak to buy. I thought you were pathetic on there too.

'LOL, next' is what I believe you are supposed to say now.

believe me, im sat here smiling while i type maybe thats what gets to you
    Were you 'sat there smiling' while you talked about raping someones wife on the other thread that links have been posted to?

Does Wearing Your Rolex Make You Feel Different About Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Belligero View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

As is typical in these cases, the median time span before he gets the Rolex that he really wanted in the first place will be about two years. Please let us know when he drops the façade! :)
    This is so true!

I always hated Rolex and what they stood for and always said there are better watches to buy!

Then all of a sudden Tudor seduced me with the Black bay and Monaco Heritage Chrono then Rolex released the BLNR and ZBlue Milgauss!

I now own 2 rolexes!

Last edited by paw3001; 2nd November 2015 at 17:27.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post
    Were you 'sat there smiling' while you talked about raping someones wife on the other thread that links have been posted to?

Raping someone's wife, please provide proof

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post
    Hardly. Check back to your previous thread on the fake-Tudor-that wasn't-fake but you were too stupid and weak to buy. I thought you were pathetic on there too.

'LOL, next' is what I believe you are supposed to say now.

only a fool would spend money on something there not sure about, i know now what you are

Not sure, but he could be refering to this:

http://watchlords.com/forum/viewtopi...7b470&start=50

August 1st at 12.34

Maybe there's some other interpretation that could be put on it. I'm sure you'll have one.

Master
    Wearing a rolex makes me feel like a noob.

Let me explain:

I like Rolex. My first watch was a Rolex Explorer I. I still have it. I think they are probably the BEST automatic watches money can buy. Durable movements, timeless classic designs that doesnt seem to age, and excellent financial performance. On top of all that, an excellent after service.

Having said all that, wearing any Rolex just makes me feel like i know nothing of watches. I feel that people will see me and think im a noob. I don't care what people think and I wear the watches I like.

But wearing a rolex makes me feel like that.

Sorry guys but can you please take it to PM now as you are destroying the OP's thread with your playground antics.

I think we all understand that you dislike each other and you will never resolve your differences by posting sequential comments!

Thanks for understanding

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdh1 View Post
    Not sure, but he could be refering to this:

August 1st at 12.34

Maybe there's some other interpretation that could be put on it. I'm sure you'll have one.
    do me a favor, good imagination all the same

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Sorry guys but can you please take it to PM now as you are destroying the OP's thread with your playground antics.

I think we all understand that you dislike each other and you will never resolve your differences by posting sequential comments!

Thanks for understanding

agreed lets just let this one die now its going nowhere and making everyone look stupid and its not the first time iv said it

Eddie, I respectfully request that this thread be removed or certainly closed to further posts. The majority of the conversation on here has little to do with watches and clicking on the attachments makes disturbing reading indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Eddie, I respectfully request that this thread be removed or certainly closed to further posts. The majority of the conversation on here has little to do with watches and clicking on the attachments makes disturbing reading indeed.

Seconded.

do me a favor, good imagination all the same
    As I said, I'm sure some other interpretation could be put on it. So what DID you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    Wearing a rolex makes me feel like a noob.
    That's so typical for any WIS.

First you despise Rolex as you know there are other brands. And then you will learn more about watches, and you start adore them for what they are and what they have done. And then you hate yourself as you expect everyone to believe you wear the Rolex because you're a noob and know nothing about watches ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post

Adding a +1 to that - Eddie please do something - and can the bickering be taken to the Bear Pit??

Ok. As per the link above.

"last basement i left was dark and damp and you wife was sat at a table with a bottle GBH (daterape) next to her tried body , i wiped my c*** on your curtains and left mofo,"

Are you so stupid?
    Last edited by DB9yeti; 2nd November 2015 at 20:47.

Did you really need to post that? People have asked to you stop and take it elsewhere. At least be respectful of the Forum's other members!

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Did you really need to post that? People have asked to you stop and take it elsewhere. At least be respectful of the Forum's other members!
    Edited the naughty word.

No-one has asked me anything. Where has anyone shown a lack of respect to the 'Forum's other members'?

He denied his comments, perhaps plausibly to some people. He asked for proof, that is it. So yes, I 'needed' to post that.

How long until people start defending him now?

FWIW I don't care where he gets his snide satellite telly from or whether he can construct a sentence. I do care that he is a genuinely abhorrent individual though and trying to blame it on others.

Journeyman
    Jees. This got out of hand quickly!

Blog Entries
    Well that's 3 members now on my ignore list - NOW LET'S GET BACK TO 'WATCH TALK'

I give up, the immense self absorption is amazing!

If this is what wearing a Rolex does to you I better sell mine quickly!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by soundood; 3rd November 2015 at 21:14.

Apprentice
    Meh, I can't have strong feeling either way, its effeminate!

Not a good thread to bump, STEELINOX - why did you do this?

Does Wearing Your Rolex Make You Feel Different About Yourself

Yes it’s an old thread but that tingly feeling is great when you purchase and wear a long time wanted no matter what brand or value is ..

Got it now as I look at my vintage Speedmaster, it has a warmth and look that can only be created over time. For me I have realised it’s the oldies that now do it for me, owning a new watch, new car etc just leaves me a bit cold, but searching out an old watch and eventually owning and wearing it is where I get my joy as a WIS..

Edit....
    Just read the last 2 pages and that went very wrong so back to the archives it goes..
    Last edited by murkeywaters; 5th November 2017 at 10:34.

This mite seem a bit unusual but when ever i put on one of my rolex's and go out im seem to feel different, maybe its the fact that im not a wealthy man and when i wear one of them i feel different about myself.
    its hard to explain its not a 'look at me with my rolex' thing, as i dont tend to start flashing them about and only and mention it if someone asks. so its not vanity, like i said its hard to explain.

does anyone else get the same sort of feeling when they slip a rolex over there wrist or is it just little-man syndrome which only i suffer with maybe, im still debating with myself
    i think its just the feeling of putting on a watch of that quality and feeling good about it and yourself, i mean i sure thats the point of buying a relox ( the feel good factor once its on )
    Sorry to bump this thread by the troll back up but we had him on our forum as well and he tried something similar. Glad to see he was put to pasture here as well. we were just re-visiting his opening thread "Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please" that was bumped by a member. Once in awhile a troll brings out the best humor on a forum I think. He is banned as well at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by koimaster View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread.
    Bumping a thread like this is verging on trolling in itself

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Bumping a thread like this is verging on trolling in itself

Well as my post stated, he came to my forum as well and while researching where else he had posted this thread came up. Seeing he was banned here as well I decided to share our experience. And given that I have been a member here far longer than you have (by 6 years in fact) and I am a forum owner as well, you may want to consider that before making comments as you did. I also bumped this thread earlier this month http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...t-models/page2

It seems not everyone shares your opinion about bumping threads. At my place we bump threads at times to have a laugh or to let newbies read some things they may have missed over the last 9 years.
    Last edited by koimaster; 15th February 2018 at 18:57.

Quote Originally Posted by koimaster View Post
    Well as my post stated, he came to my forum as well and while researching where else he had posted this thread came up. Seeing he was banned here as well I decided to share our experience. And given that I have been a member here far longer than you have (by 6 years in fact) and I am a forum owner as well, you may want to consider that before making comments as you did. I also bumped this thread earlier this month http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...t-models/page2

It seems not everyone shares your opinion about bumping threads.
    I know who you are perfectly well, and what you are elsewhere and how long you've been here, and took that all into account before making my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I know who you are perfectly well, and what you are elsewhere and how long you've been here, and took that all into account before making my post.
    Well then, it appears the troll is really you after all as I thought. You see, I know who you are as well. I have read quite a few of your posts and bluntly put, you appear to think you are better than others. From your posts about a 250 pound fake rolex to posts at WUS, same old same old. In a thread at WUS you comment about a persons collection with the implication that it is boring although you did not use those exact words. I for one do not consider Zenith , AP or other watches to be boring but opinions vary. So keep your stiff upper lip and your "my crap does not smell" to yourself. I will not put up with it.

By the way, to make my point......

"If you doubt me - and why someone with 6k posts would want to troll his forum and mess around a blameless watchmaker, I've no idea - you could click on the supplied link and see if you could find the text I'm claiming to have found there.

Bizarre end to the day this is. At least it's bumped the notice in the OP."

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...plus-movements
    Last edited by koimaster; 15th February 2018 at 19:50.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    You'd be sh*t at alcoholics anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    You'd be sh*t at alcoholics anonymous.
    I don't drink so I doubt it. Drunks like my late brother who died in 2016 at age 60 from drinking and destroying his liver are boring and weaklings. My late father was a drunk as well, his issues with his eldest son ended when I was 17 when he took a swing at me and I then knocked him on his ass. I joined the service the next day and he drank himself to death a few years later.
    Last edited by koimaster; 15th February 2018 at 20:45.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasy View Post
    That's so typical for any WIS.

First you despise Rolex as you know there are other brands. And then you will learn more about watches, and you start adore them for what they are and what they have done. And then you hate yourself as you expect everyone to believe you wear the Rolex because you're a noob and know nothing about watches ...
    That is an excellent description of the way I feel, great post.