closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice required on a difficult situation

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Stop relying to comments that are not in response to you.
    Relying ? Now who's pissed ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Webwatchmaker View Post
    Didn't you write above that this is a public forum ?
    I give up.
    And yes FFF I'm delighted that liar lost his money.

Im fairly certain in the cold light of day you'll probably want to retract that.

Relying ? Now who's pissed ?
    Replying.

Brendan I am out of this one.

I will sleep on your 'threat'.

Goodnight.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    Im fairly certain in the cold light of day you'll probably want to retract that.
    NOPE ! I've acted in pure honesty regarding the OP. And he knows it.

Blog Entries
    What business is this of yours?
    The same as your comments to me in other threads about shopping trolleys. It's a forum, people can comment on what you post. You stick your nose in so don't cry when others do the same.
    Last edited by oldoakknives; 11th August 2019 at 00:31.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Banned
    Replying.

Brendan I am out of this one.

I will sleep on your 'threat'.

Goodnight.
    OK. Sweat dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    The same as your comments to me in other threads about shopping trolleys. You stick your nose in so don't cry when others do the same.
    My comment was in relation to HD's not you or your choices - I rode them twice and never thought anything good. That was the basis of my comment and in no way a pop at you.

Why did you think it was?
    Last edited by Chris_in_the_UK; 11th August 2019 at 00:33.

Banned
    The same as your comments to me in other threads about shopping trolleys. You stick your nose in so don't cry when others do the same.
    Careful. He might fall out of his pram.

This thread is genuinely pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    My comment was in relation to HD's not you or your choices - I rode the twice and never thought anything good. That was the basis of my comment and in no way a pop at you.

Why did you think it was?
    Really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnthemull View Post
    This thread is genuinely pathetic

And it will soon reach abysmal. It's good to let off a bit of steam.

Really?
    Yes - rode bikes for most of my adult life (not for the last 10 years).

Blog Entries
    Yes - rode bikes for most of my adult life (not for the last 10 years).
    I meant 'really' as in I don't believe that was why you commented.

So for what amounts to a few hundred quid in total you'd want to see another forum member ripped off based on a disagreement that was seemingly sorted months ago? I'll ask you one question and I'm out of here. How many customers have you on here, does the fact you're potentially doing yourself untold damage not bother you?

Banned
    Please lads let's now let it rest.
    Vortgern has again managed to start another shit storm. Soon there will be no decent members left here.

I meant 'really' as in I don't believe that was why you commented.
    It was (a failed) attempt at humour - I never bonded with the whole HD thing.

It was not a pop at you, rather my experience at comparing HD to the Sports Bike thing and my experiences from that. Nothing more.

Banned
    So for what amounts to a few hundred quid in total you'd want to see another forum member ripped off based on a disagreement that was seemingly sorted months ago? I'll ask you one question and I'm out of here. How many customers have you on here, does the fact you're potentially doing yourself untold damage not bother you?
    To answer your TWO questions
    I have hundreds of customers here as well as contracts with Omega, Breitling and JleC. I get sent work from around the world and sadly have to turn down a lot of it nowadays.
    I have had several supporting PMs this evening too.
    I'm out of here too.
    Good evening.

Master
    OK. Sweat dreams.
    Ooh, sweat dreams are my favourite type of dreams.

Sent from my calculator using a lawnmower.

I have hundreds of customers here as well as contracts with Omega, Breitling and JleC. I get sent work from around the world and sadly have to turn down a lot of it nowadays.
    I'm out of here too.
    Good evening.

Who on Earth would do that? Name and shame!

I dispute this. Please provide evidence to support your claims or retract them.

If you have acted in pure honesty why did you previously withdraw your allegations and apologise?

I withdraw saying that the OP removed the case back from his watch before sending it back to me. It cannot be proven as neither can be the interpretation of emails exchanged. I therefore withdraw my remarks and will return the watch working next week.
    Last edited by vortgern; 11th August 2019 at 06:45.

Please lads let's now let it rest.
    Vortgern has again managed to start another sh*t storm. Soon there will be no decent members left here.

Please explain how I started this. You attacked me in this thread, months after I donated £95 to the fundraiser after you emailed insulting me, after you failed twice to repair my quartz watch, after you published your customer data online, and after you called me a liar online several times before admitting you had no evidence for making that statement, and after you stalked me to find my place of work and leave voicemails on my work phone. I donated to resolve this matter but you have chosen to again make allegations which you have previously withdrawn and apologised for:

After taking advice and reading the support from many TZ customers, I withdraw saying that the OP removed the case back from his watch before sending it back to me. It cannot be proven as neither can be the interpretation of emails exchanged. I therefore withdraw my remarks and will return the watch working next week. I suggest that the repair monies of £95.00 be given to Eddie's charity as a mutual act of conciliation.

Please explain how I started this.

I'm out of here too.
    Good evening.

- - - Updated - - -

And it will soon reach abysmal. It's good to let off a bit of steam.

It's only a forum. Shame you don't have anything better to do. Maybe change your incontinence pants.

Craftsman
    I hope the OP gets the (working) watch that he's paid for or a total refund sharpish. As a very new member of this place, I am really impressed by the sense of community that exists most of the time and I do hope that isn't falling apart - and I also realise that most of you remember times when the forum was much better than it is today.

This place has changed alot since I was here, this sort of stuff was kept to the bear pit.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

OK. Sweat dreams.

Nice spelling

Quote Originally Posted by bdkelly72 View Post
    This place has changed alot since I was here, this sort of stuff was kept to the bear pit. But I've said worse in my old days in a pub mindlessly drinking. This is the George and dragon, I avoid the rough pubs now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vortgern View Post
    Please explain how I started this. You attacked me in this thread, months after I donated £95 to the fundraiser after you emailed insulting me, after you failed twice to repair my quartz watch, after you published your customer data online, and after you called me a liar online several times before admitting you had no evidence for making that statement, and after you stalked me to find my place of work and leave voicemails on my work phone. I donated to resolve this matter but you have chosen to again make allegations which you have previously withdrawn and apologised for:
    Please explain how I started this.
    He probably suffered some serious bum hurt after having to retract his original nonsense before. You've conducted yourself with the upmost decency throughout all of this which is something I'm sure the vast number of onlookers haven't lost sight of. You don't have to justify yourself to him or to anyone on here, I think it's clear to see where the problem lies. For what it's worth I think his reaction last night to your current position was probably one of the worst I've ever seen in here. Completely and utterly uncalled for on every level.
    Last edited by Franky Four Fingers; 11th August 2019 at 08:31.

He probably suffered some serious bum hurt after having to retract his original nonsense before. You've conducted yourself with the upmost decency throughout all of this which, something that the vast number of onlookers haven't lost site on. You don't have to justify yourself to him or to anyone on here, I think it's clear to see where the problem lies. For what it's worth I think his reaction last night to your current position was probably one of the worst I've ever seen in here. Completely and utterly uncalled for on every level.
    Completely disgusting individual.

What have you to gain from this other than to sully yourself further?
    You're right, it’s only a forum and it’s a massive pity you don’t have anything better to do yourself.
    I find it amazing you’re finding joy out of the fact that someone has been potentially fiddled out of £1300.
    For god sake man show some respect for yourself and the forum who have been a big bulk of your customer database
    Didn't you write above that this is a public forum ?
    I give up.
    And yes FFF I'm delighted that liar lost his money.
    Just in case anyone thought you had any redeeming features.

I'd love to know who was sending messages of support, but I can safely bet on the identity of at least one.

Banned
    Below is my final statement on the matter. It is now in the hands of my Solicitors.

Blog Entries
    I will speak to the Police tomorrow and see what their take on this is.

If I were you I would avoid interacting with people on the internet, seriously.
    Perhaps you could ask their opinion on the comments you made to me on another thread about my sexuality at the same time.

Banned
    VORTGERN
    You posted malicious remarks about my work without giving me any opportunity to discuss the matter either by phone or email, which was offered to you. You are now doing the same thing again where the seller you mention may well have personal problems. You have either learnt nothing or enjoy making malicious comments on this forum with total disregard for those affected. You then look for support from the low-life's who enjoy nothing more than disrupting the true purpose of this forum.
    I would have let the matter rest had you not done the above. Further:
    1. You sent me two photos by email of your watch with the case back removed then denied ever having removed it.
    2. You accused me of publishing your name online when in fact it was already online with LinkedIn. Why should you have anonymity when publishing such untrue statements ?
    3. I called you once at your work and left a voicemail, to verify that you were the right person for my legal team to contact. You verified that yourself by posting my call on here.
    I aplogised only because I thought you were probably under 18 and to let the matter rest. I do however now withdraw any apology since it is clear that you are only trying to disrupt this forum and the reputations of those who contribute to it.
    You will no doubt have received my emails of two months ago and last week letting you know my intention to sue you after waiting a reasonable time to assess the impact your posts have had on the volume of work I receive from TZ members.

So is your wallet then web, not really sure there is much they can do.
    Below is my final statement on the matter. It is now in the hands of my Solicitors.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    VORTGERN
    You posted malicious remarks about my work without giving me any opportunity to discuss the matter either by phone or email, which was offered to you. You are now doing the same thing again where the seller you mention may well have personal problems. You have either learnt nothing or enjoy making malicious comments on this forum with total disregard for those affected. You then look for support from the low-life's who enjoy nothing more than disrupting the true purpose of this forum.
    1. You sent me two photos by email of your watch with the case back removed then denied ever having removed it.
    2. You accused me of publishing your name online when in fact it was already online with LinkedIn. Why should you have anonymity when publishing such untrue statements ?
    3. I called you once at your work and left a voicemail, to verify that you were the right person for my legal team to contact. You verified that yourself by posting my call on here.
    I aplogised only because I thought you were probably under 18 and to let the matter rest. I do however now withdraw any apology since it is clear that you are only trying to disrupt this forum and the reputations of those who contribute to it.
    You will no doubt have received my emails of two months ago and last week letting you know my intention to sue you after waiting a reasonable time to assess the impact your posts have had on the volume of work I receive from TZ members.

For posterity.

Please. Lol

VORTGERN

You could not make it up.

If the amount of work from TZ is decreasing (I thought you were booked for months in advance?), it's only self-inflicted due to your own behaviour. I for sure would never send you any work.

How much of your income is coming through TZ? I am sure the fundraiser would like to know.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

VORTGERN

Make your mind up, it was only yesterday you were saying you have to turn work away.
    Great work on playing the victim btw......if you haven't noticed the evidence is all for everyone to see.
    Just walk away you really are making yourself look like an utter prick.

Advice required on a difficult situation

Honestly Brendan, don’t waste your money.

Anyone and everyone can clearly see that it’s your outbursts and attitude that has cost you business on here, not Vortgern or anyone else. You need to take a step back, look at your posts from an outsider’s perspective and ask yourself “would I send my expensive (or cheap for that matter) watch to him?”

I’m sure any legal professional worth his salt would take one look at your posts when you’re angry (although not the very good ones where you’re posting about your work) and tell you that you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Yours, the (apparently unemployed) imbecile.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    As a member who has posted in this thread I take umbrage at being called a "lowlife" by member webwatchmaker, so vortgern when you receive paperwork from his solicitors could you please let me know their contact details and case number.

Banned
    So is your wallet then web, not really sure there is much they can do.

Legal advice is free under Business Insurance Legal Expenses cover. However fortunately for Vortgern my workload has not diminished. Quite the opposite.

Legal advice is free under Business Insurance Legal Expenses cover. However fortunately for Vortgern my workload has not diminished. Quite the opposite.

So your solicitor is writing to him to offer him commission?

Advice not litigation I'm sure, but I didn't know that. Though I never had insurance.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    So your solicitor is writing to him to offer him commission?
    What an idiot. You really do have a hard time following this thread !
    It's a total waste of time responding to such remarks.

Banned
    Advice not litigation I'm sure, but I didn't know that. Though I never had insurance.

Litigation is covered up to 250k.

Advice required on a difficult situation

What an idiot. You really do have a hard time following this thread !
    It's a total waste of time responding to such remarks.

However fortunately for Vortgern my workload has not diminished. Quite the opposite.

So you’re going to sue him for increasing your business?

Master
    I think it’s a disgrace how this thread in an open part of the forum has turned into a slagging match whilst the boss is laid up in hospital and unable to intervene.
    Have some respect everyone.

Litigation is covered up to 250k.

Wow.. as a neutral though. And it's your life, but I have learnt the hard way, ask a friend before you ask a solicitor.. someone who will be honest and knows abit. Some solicitors will solicit.

Banned
    Wow.. as a neutral though. And it's your life, but I have learnt the hard way, ask a friend before you ask a solicitor.. someone who will be honest and knows abit. Some solicitors will solicit.

I am happy to have posted the true circumstances of this matter.
    I was not looking for financial benefit from it and will continue to help those with watches particularly of sentimental value.
    Those who appreciate my work are many. Those that don't have other places they can go.

Quote Originally Posted by stuie-t View Post
    I think it’s a disgrace how this thread in an open part of the forum has turned into a slagging match whilst the boss is laid up in hospital and unable to intervene.
    Have some respect everyone.

Totally concur