Quote Originally Posted by Jumpingjalapeno View Post
Well here I go again. Stung with the date issue twice! This watch has already gone to Tudor for repair once so how this can happy again after they have liked at it is beyond me. Going to the AD on Wed. What should I be doing?? I like the watch but will now be without it for 4 months of 9 month ownership. Would u:
1, get it repaired again (given the first time didn't work)
2, new movement
3, ask for new watch
4, refund

Beyond disappointed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Date issue part 2:

Went to the AD today wishing to discuss options. They offered only repair stating that that's what Tudor has instructed and that they would not offer a refund as it is a warrantied product. I queried why does a warranty preclude a refund... to which I got no satisfactory answer. In the end I put them out of their misery and admitted I didn't want a refund, rather a repair or replacement. Again the AD was reticent to discuss replacement saying they would not not do that. At this point I referred to the consumer rights act and asked if Tudor had some sort of ruling allowing it to usurp that? No answer.

So I handed the watch in and asked about some form of compensation (as no offer was forthcoming). I was told Tudor would give nothing if the AD asked and I would be better putting it in writing. I said I'd probably think a strap and clasp would be fitting compensation I practically got scoffed at and was told that Tudor had 'gifts' like caps they could give out. Perhaps a strap and clasp is pushing it a bit, but in all honesty if they are going to offer a cap that costs £5 to make its pretty derisory in my eyes and they would be better off offering nothing.

Left me wondering what the point of an AD was? If I have to write a letter I'm pretty sure I can wrap the watch in bubble wrap and post it direct also.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk