closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK, now it's Monday. What's everyone wearing today?

Craftsman
    Well I?m wearing my Sinn U2?. which just happens to be the same watch that I have been wearing 24/7 since last June when I bought it.

As you can tell, I?ve not been infected by this WIS illness. The Sinn U2 is pretty much perfect for me so the only time I can see myself buying something else is when this one is sent for a service (around 2012). I may go for a Sinn U1000, 757 UTC or a Damasko DA36, hey, they may even be back in production by then :wink:

Apprentice
    It just seems like a lot of fun to join a thread four years after it was started.... :wink: :P As usual, awakened with this one on the wrist this morning. It has served as my "beater" now for almost three years and is arguably the most useful piece I've ever owned. It's also the only quartz ("SuperQuartz", thermo-compensated) piece I own. :lol:
    Cheers,
    Ron

We only do Friday threads, not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday threads. Not holidays, holy days, birthdays or anniversaries either.

If you want to show someone your watch on any day but a Friday, stand outside the supermarket and catch people as they're leaving with their shopping.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Although I'm not a particular Breitling fan that one is pure class.

I found this thread when I was doing a search for the last thread the Alfie watch was posted on just after Christmas, the one that inspired me to buy mine.
    No idea why this one came up.

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne
    We only do Friday threads, not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday threads. Not holidays, holy days, birthdays or anniversaries either.

If you want to show someone your watch on any day but a Friday, stand outside the supermarket and catch people as they're leaving with their shopping.

Eddie
    Amen
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    it seems that back in 2004 there was not the ability to post pictures...!! :shock:

Apprentice
    Alright, I know for many of you it is Tuesday but it's still Monday here. I'm wearing my PRS 20. Earlier it was Baume et Mercier Classima GMT.

For what it's worth, I've spent a lot of time during the past year on another forum (rhymes with crime phone) and I have to say I like the atmosphere here better. Seems less snooty and rigid. I enjoy the other site's L&E forum but I like the tone of Watch Talk.

Craftsman
    A little late: :D

5513 today. Wainting for the Fedex man! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne

Eddie
    Quite right or the forum will end up like any one of the loads of of old fanny available. :D
    Cheers,
    Neil.