closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Panerai releases

Master

New Panerai releases

Lots of new releases today from the forum favourites, but no thread that I can see in relation to the new Panerai offerings. Anyone seen them, and anything to like?
    Personally I like the white dial 44mm luminor chrono.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Master
    All posted on IG (panerai or paneraicentral)

From what I've seen so far, I like the 1218 chrono. What I won't like is the price (whatever that is, because I can't find it online).

As for the 1225 Sub at Eu60k: joke, however they dress it up.
    ______

​Jim.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jwg663 View Post
    From what I've seen so far, I like the 1218 chrono. What I won't like is the price (whatever that is, because I can't find it online).

As for the 1225 Sub at Eu60k: joke, however they dress it up.
    Yes the 1218 is the pick for me. 8k stg according to the website.

Master
    Yep for me pick of the bunch is the 1218, and the price is around what i would have expected.

The 1218 is the pick for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The esteel are a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why oh why did they feel the need to write "Chronograph" on the dial? I mean, it really isn't necessary, is it? It would have looked so much better without it.....

or if they felt something there to balance was needed, why not.....

and don't get me started on "esteel"

Master
    Yes the "esteel " bit is horrendous. I still want the white dial chrono. Some tippex will sort the dial script issue.

Master
    [QUOTE=Toshi;5719955]

Why oh why did they feel the need to write "Chronograph" on the dial? I mean, it really isn't necessary, is it? It would have looked so much better without it.....

Looks to me like this was artists/designer mock-up and they forgot to remove the text before production...... Ruins a stunning dial. Belongs on a Christopher Ward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    Yes the "esteel " bit is horrendous. I still want the white dial chrono. Some tippex will sort the dial script issue.

100% this is the pick of the bunch, I was contemplating a 1314 for a white dial, this wins hands down!

Master
    [QUOTE=Rob153;5720016]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post

Looks to me like this was artists/designer mock-up and they forgot to remove the text before production...... Ruins a stunning dial. Belongs on a Christopher Ward.

- - - Updated - - -

100% this is the pick of the bunch, I was contemplating a 1314 for a white dial, this wins hands down!
    I will know by next week if my ad can get one for me and when. Would be amazing on a blue rubber or canvas strap for the summer.

Master
    I do like the look of the chronos but a 42 HR power reserve is a retrograde step IMO. At a time when everyone is moving to 3 days, they loose a barrel and return three down to less than two, plus I'm assuming hacking seconds and jump hour adjustment will also have been lost.

Love the asthetics but not the horology, which I think might stope proceeding.

There another Sub coming that wasn't shown which has me interested, although I suspect this might also follow the dumbed down movement theme :)

These new watches will certainly extend the appeal to wider audience though.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Robsmck;5720023]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
    I will know by next week if my ad can get one for me and when. Would be amazing on a blue rubber or canvas strap for the summer.
    I may be wrong (I usually am!), but I thought these wouldn't be available until October.
    ______

​Jim.