closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-25 Everest with Acrylic Crystal

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Boxsash View Post
    Thanks both for that information.

So without a tension ring applied the potential water resistance may be limited?

I should look back through the thread... whats the visual difference in terms of the renault? If i remember correctly the height of the crystals with and without a tension ring were the same.

I think that the tension ring was brush finished too?

Thanks gain really helpful information.
    Well in theory the water resistance is better with a tension ring fitted. My tank only goes up to 6bar and it was was fine. As I recall the member who had the acrylic crystal fitted without the tension ring said the watchmaker that did the modification said it also passed a pressure test.

The rehaut will be the same, but you see the tension ring in mine at extreme angles. As you rightly say, I brush finished it to get it to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Well in theory the water resistance is better with a tension ring fitted. My tank only goes up to 6bar and it was was fine. As I recall the member who had the acrylic crystal fitted without the tension ring said the watchmaker that did the modification said it also passed a pressure test.

The rehaut will be the same, but you see the tension ring in mine at extreme angles. As you rightly say, I brush finished it to get it to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, tested to 6bar without the tension ring

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using TZ-UK mobile app