closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any independant options for servicing a Unitas Panerai?

Any independant options for servicing a Unitas Panerai?

As the title, really. I've previously used Duncan at Genesis for some work, but he doesn't fancy this. It's an older Luminor Marina, Unitas movement.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

A very basic movement, surprised he turned it down? Is there a problem getting seals,parts etc..for panerai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qatar-wol View Post
    As the title, really. I've previously used Duncan at Genesis for some work, but he doesn't fancy this. It's an older Luminor Marina, Unitas movement.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Sent from my E6653 using TZ-UK mobile app

Maybe there is. This is what Duncan said -

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don’t work on this brand as we have no account for spares from the manufacturer. We only service Omega, Tag Heuer, Rolex, Tudor, Zenith and Precista watches. I’m sorry we can’t help this time and hope that we can be of better service in the future.

It should be a straight forward Unitas movement. Odd. Maybe Brendan?

Master
    I’m pretty sure Duncan Hewitt (www.thewatchbloke.co.uk) would service this as it’s a not an in-house movement. He’s definitely serviced other Panerais before as detailed in his blog, and he’s well regarded in this parts

When I was considering the purchase of your leftie a few years back I asked Rocco and he said he would do it (laser-welding was also on the cards). Of course, finding the space in his schedule will be the challenge...
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Thanks for the replies - I've got it booked in with Brendan, and it should be a quick turn-around!

Thanks for the replies - I've got it booked in with Brendan, and it should be a quick turn-around!
    Can I asked what the charge is as I have a 183 that is due some tlc.
    Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app

I'll let you know - it's back in the Uk, about to be posted to him over the weekend!

Appreciate it :).

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    I'll let you know - it's back in the Uk, about to be posted to him over the weekend!
    Working on it. Sorry for the delay.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk