closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch box

Craftsman

Watch box

Gave each of my teenage sons one of my Seiko dive watches for Christmas last year (SKX for one and Turtle for the other). Figured they need a watch box so designed a nautical themed box (complete with brass port hole and plexiglass ‘window’) for each of them. Pretty happy with the result...

IMG_4506.JPGIMG_4508.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    Gave each of my teenage sons one of my Seiko dive watches for Christmas last year (SKX for one and Turtle for the other). Figured they need a watch box so designed a nautical themed box (complete with brass port hole and plexiglass ‘window’) for each of them. Pretty happy with the result...

IMG_4506.JPGIMG_4508.JPG

That is such an awesome gift. I have no doubts that they will always remember that gift. Being retired United States Navy I really appreciate the nautical theme and I can say I have seen and looked out a few port holes, though they weren't brass but Haze grey and underway as we used to say. I bought my middle son a SKX 007 for Christmas 2018 but his didn't come with a custom made box LOL.

Master
    Very cool. This linked to your job or are you a hobbyist woodworker?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Watch box

Appreciate the replies. Definitely not my day job. I fix things around the house but that often becomes a chore. Figured I’’’d apply that skill to something more creative. Have to say it’s been a lot of fun.

IMG_4507.JPG

Last edited by RyanV; 14th February 2020 at 02:24.