closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Nice pub with sky tv near Leith Hill?

Craftsman

Nice pub with sky tv near Leith Hill?

Very specific query! Camping near Leith Hill this weekend and was hoping to find somewhere to watch the lions game and grab some dinner after, any recommendations would be very appreciated.

There seem to be a lot of pubs in the area but either they don’t have sky or being very coy about it on their websites.

Master
    Afraid I cannot help you, but I do come from the opposite side of the argument where no pub can be considered nice if there is a tv in it.

Thinking about it, if you have a short list of ones that review well for food, maybe google street view will show you if they have the gaudy sky sports banners outside or some other signage to suggest it.

Your best bet is probably Dorking.

We use Use Your Local to find pubs by criteria:

https://www.useyourlocal.com/pubs-in-dorking/with-sky-sports/

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Afraid I cannot help you, but I do come from the opposite side of the argument where no pub can be considered nice if there is a tv in it.
    Completely agree, normally a tv's a red flag for me, so this is an unusual challenge - has sky sports, yet also a nice pub.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    We use Use Your Local to find pubs by criteria:
    https://www.useyourlocal.com/pubs-in-dorking/with-sky-sports/

R
    Useful website, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by greenandblack View Post
    Useful website, thanks a lot!
    You're welcome, like most databases though it'd be wise to double-check first with the pub (although for what we've used it for it's been completely accurate).

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.