closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 110 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,500 of 7062

Thread: Show your G-Shocks

Impressive. If you bang into a door with that one you'l have to repair the door!
    The buttons look easy to press.

Sent from my Aquaris V using tapatalk with thick fingers, declining eyesight and a small keypad.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Impressive. If you bang into a door with that one you'l have to repair the door!
    The buttons look easy to press.

Sent from my Aquaris V using tapatalk with thick fingers, declining eyesight and a small keypad.
    If you take the plastic case off a GX or GXW that is what the buttons look like underneath.
    I was rather horrified by the amount of salt , sand and general crud under the case when I took it off - don’t think this is a beach watch now .

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    New custom metal case for my King GXW 56

Excellent fit and finish , this is the aged silver version.
    I'm tempted by one of these for my King G, but not sure if it goes with the strap though? Would you mind letting me know where you bought it from 👍

eBay seller gshockcustom

Adjustments.jpg
    Got my son this full metal almost exactly a year ago. Not been off his wrist for freshers week, skateboarding and no doubt falling out of various clubs and bars. Seems to be hiding up ok, just a touch of wabi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    eBay seller gshockcustom
    Thanks mate.

Craftsman
    One from the weekend

GB today

Great weekend gents ⚽️

Craftsman
    Damp and miserable here but big G is enjoying it..

Last edited by S.L; 25th November 2019 at 09:16.

The 35th

Such a great watch

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    The 35th
    Is that the titanium one? Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by watchstudent View Post
    Is that the titanium one? Looks awesome!
    No, it's the DW-5035D, the 35th anniversary limited. It does look pretty similar to the new titanium model.

I was thinking of buying the titanium, but managed to snag this one from eBay for 1/10th of the price.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 25th November 2019 at 11:38.

Last edited by S.L; 26th November 2019 at 10:50.

Show your G-Shocks

Ranger 35th Anniversaries for me today

.. and just in ! Xmas present for my girlfriendThe latest Camo Titanium square!

Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    Ranger 35th Anniversaries for me today

.. and just in ! Xmas present for my girlfriendThe latest Camo Titanium square!

Very nice DD! Thoughts from yourself being a non small square man? Does this version tempt you? I have to admit to be looking at it a lot over the last few days! The first metal square which really sings!

Show your G-Shocks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Very nice DD! Thoughts from yourself being a non small square man? Does this version tempt you? I have to admit to be looking at it a lot over the last few days! The first metal square which really sings!
    Thanks a lot Yeah I like it; well done Casio! My girlfriend will be loving it ( she got my GW-5000 and definitely likes the G squares a lot as this one will be her third square ) Maybe I’ll be getting the other Titanium sometimes later but this can wait.
    Last edited by deepsea_dweller; 28th November 2019 at 15:16.

Thanks a lot Yeah I like it; well done Casio! My girlfriend will be loving it ( she got my GW-5000 and definitely likes the G squares a lot as this one will be her third square ) Maybe I’ll be getting the other Titanium sometimes later but this can wait.
    Thanks for that! This looks like the ultimate metal G. Temptation is strong, but pricier in good old UK. The most difficult dilemma is which one, hopefully going to have a look at them over the coming days. Both look great, so tough choice!

Thanks for that! This looks like the ultimate metal G. Temptation is strong, but pricier in good old UK. The most difficult dilemma is which one, hopefully going to have a look at them over the coming days. Both look great, so tough choice!
    I think it depends on your preference for positive or negative displays. I like both watches, but think I would opt for the Titanium positive if I had to pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I think it depends on your preference for positive or negative displays. I like both watches, but think I would opt for the Titanium positive if I had to pick one.
    I've only had one negative display in the past and that was very average. But they look cool. I hear the new displays are a lot better however. The bigger dilemma is print - is the camo so bad-ass to live with the display or will it get boring after a while?

I've only had one negative display in the past and that was very average. But they look cool. I hear the new displays are a lot better however. The bigger dilemma is print - is the camo so bad-ass to live with the display or will it get boring after a while?
    That's a good point. Fine for those with larger collections and the camo can be an occasional wearer. I think the ti is certainly the sensible option.

That's a good point. Fine for those with larger collections and the camo can be an occasional wearer. I think the ti is certainly the sensible option.
    Exactly. This fits in my collection fantastically because I very much prefer Ti to other metals for my rotation watches. So if it's that comfortable, I could easily wear it more. So we ask the question, is the camo something you want to wear all the time? I have one camo - the 2500 blue Frogman from a few years ago and it's great but very much a rotation watch. But due to the high price (for a G), I would like to wear this more than occasional. I am hoping seeing them in the flesh will make that dilemma easier.

Exactly. This fits in my collection fantastically because I very much prefer Ti to other metals for my rotation watches. So if it's that comfortable, I could easily wear it more. So we ask the question, is the camo something you want to wear all the time? I have one camo - the 2500 blue Frogman from a few years ago and it's great but very much a rotation watch. But due to the high price (for a G), I would like to wear this more than occasional. I am hoping seeing them in the flesh will make that dilemma easier.
    Each to their own etc, but I couldn't wear it day in, day out. It would be an occasional watch for me.

Each to their own etc, but I couldn't wear it day in, day out. It would be an occasional watch for me.
    I think you are correct in your assumption, so let's see in real life how captivating each is!

Show your G-Shocks

You won’t be disappointed @crazyp Both are stunning but the Camo a tad more special imho

Black Friday it is - right one today!
    Last edited by deepsea_dweller; 29th November 2019 at 02:11.

You won’t be disappointed @crazyp Both are stunning but the Camo a tad more special imho

Black Friday it is - right one today!

So trying to utilise black friday to get a discount on the damn thing! The UK really is terrible. Overseas is a tad better, but the best i've got to so far is £1100 for the 'normal' one. Can't seem to align discount and availability for the camo, which I'm tending to favour - I think I agree with DD about the camo being a bit different (for good or for worse). If anyone has any tips, all ears!

Well, just about to set off for my annual Xmas meal and drinking session with 'the boys' and will be wearing this watch as I always do on the event. Xmas party time seems to be a good time to strap it on both being bright and cheerful.

Mitch

So trying to utilise black friday to get a discount on the damn thing! The UK really is terrible. Overseas is a tad better, but the best i've got to so far is £1100 for the 'normal' one. Can't seem to align discount and availability for the camo, which I'm tending to favour - I think I agree with DD about the camo being a bit different (for good or for worse). If anyone has any tips, all ears!
    Well I ordered the non camo version. The pull was too strong and I was 50-50. I think in the mid term the non camo will be less fatiguing to wear....I did put it on the specific thread on this watch, but I got it from here here https://www.laguardajoiers.com/en/watches/g-shock.html for €1272 euros, a good solid £300 under the UK price. I think camo went out of stock earlier today or yesterday.

Show your G-Shocks

Congrats @crazyp Cool deal! Well done.

Saturday choice

Last edited by S.L; 30th November 2019 at 18:29.

New arrival.

Congrats @crazyp Cool deal! Well done.

Thank you DD - love titanium and despite not being a huge square fan these look special. It gets you a lot of the MR-G benefits in finishing etc in a great style

The only thing that can top this is if they blow us away with a titanium frogman next year....

New pasta timer

Last edited by S.L; 2nd December 2019 at 12:37.

Left

Thank you DD - love titanium and despite not being a huge square fan these look special. It gets you a lot of the MR-G benefits in finishing etc in a great style

The only thing that can top this is if they blow us away with a titanium frogman next year....

Japan Coast Guard Frogman today