Quote Originally Posted by Glen Goyne View Post
Photobucket is acting up. See the Friday thread today, everyone is hitting "third party hosting" limits and being asked to subscribe to a paid plan. Is imgur the next best thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In a word …*YES.

Imgur has little text boxes to copy and paste BBcode for a variety of types of forums and web sites. There's even a trick with the mobile app that if you copy the link to the image itself (tap photo to show full screen, the tap/hold to get "share/copy link" URL), then paste into a forum editor, if you append "l" or "m" to the filename, the image will be a "large" or "medium" version of your image, resized at the server. E.g. MYIMAGE.JPG becomes MYIMAGEl.jpg or MYIMAGEm.jpg.

Photobucket can go bucket themselves. Recnetly when I click a URL link to view an image on the Photophucket site, I've gotten a popup ad that obscures the image, then redirect to a new page for another ad, and then a third popup ad appears on top of that. I never get to see the image! Their advertising has completely overwhelmed and ruined their primary purpose for existing. Screw them. I don't even click the links anymore.