closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show your G-Shocks

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by momentum View Post
    Looks great! I have been thinking of picking up that exact watch. Do you mind sharing the discount code?
    I just went here

https://g-shock.co.uk/search/?q=ga%202100

To view the products on the G-Shock website and it offered me 10% off for entering my email address, was a unique code to me but presumably it will offer you the same if you visit the site👍

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    I just went here

https://g-shock.co.uk/search/?q=ga%202100

To view the products on the G-Shock website and it offered me 10% off for entering my email address, was a unique code to me but presumably it will offer you the same if you visit the site
    Thanks for that - got the same code but then thought a bit too long and the watch went out of stock again!

Quote Originally Posted by momentum View Post
    Thanks for that - got the same code but then thought a bit too long and the watch went out of stock again!
    Ah, hard luck. Just clicked on the link and it’s back in again (for now). Been very much enjoying mine since I got it👍

I like the "Resarch" Frogman, S.L - some nice details and a really striking colour combination.

I'm pleased to say I now have a positive display GMW-B5000, so I shall try that with the camouflage titanium bezel/bracelet set and see how it looks.

This acquisition also means I have a spare steel bezel and bracelet: perfect for a Cerakote experiment...