closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko spring drive accuracy

Apprentice

Seiko spring drive accuracy

Bought a landmaster spring drive a little while ago and it has been a joy.let me know what you got and how accurate it have been. My Watch is still spot on time after 3weeks,something i find remarkable

What's the movement in yours?

My GS with a 9R65 is a very reliable +0.25 seconds per day

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    What's the movement in yours?

My GS with a 9R65 is a very reliable +0.25 seconds per day
    Its a landmaster sbdb015 with 5R66 movement.have been compared to phone and my radiocontrolled watch over these 3 weeks and i am suprised that its still spot on time.its Around 20-25 celsius here.Maybe i was just lucky with crystal,but i think i read somewhere that the best crystals goes into grand series like yours.My watch is a jdm model that i bought new but it was discontinued in 2016 so it have been laying for a while.

Master
    My spring-drive was wonderfully accurate, quite hard to detect any variation week to week. If you want a watch full of mechanically precise engineering but far more accurate, spring drive is brilliant. Very reliable too. ‘
    These are great designs, well done Seiko.

Welcome to the forum.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

haven't wear mine since years ago...might need to take it out for some exercises.

I recall the five SD I have, regular 3 hands should be around +/- 3s/per month and the chronograph would be a little bit more..