closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Parcel force delivered Item missing / stolen `

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Hi all I purchased the Lv hold-all off here last week.
    The parcel arrived with me this morning all damaged. The box had been cut open and the Lv hold-all taken
    I refused delivery and took pics
    What happens now ?
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/DmwBNdb
    Since you refused delivery the package should now make its way back to the sender, as long as the sender put his address on it. Hopefully he did.

For the sender to put in a claim for loss he'll usually ideally need the actual packaging (in my experience[1]), although your pics will presumably help.

In scenarios like this (especially when dealing with non-commercial vendors) I think it is almost always better to accept delivery. That way the packaging material (i.e. the actual evidence needed for a claim) is in your possession.

It's now up to the vendor to refund you and separately make the claim against PF. PF may at some stage contact you to confirm information.

Footnote:
    1: I've put in claims for loss on a few occasions but always to RM, not PF.
    Last edited by markrlondon; 16th September 2022 at 11:08.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Since you refused delivery the package [b]should/b] now make its way back to the sender, as long as the sender put his address on it. Hopefully he did.

For the sender to put in a claim for loss he'll usually ideally need the actual packaging (in my experience[1]), although your pics will presumably help.

In scenarios like this (especially when dealing with non-commercial vendors) I think it is almost always better to accept delivery. That way the packaging material (i.e. the actual evidence needed for a claim) is in your possession.

It's now up to the vendor to refund you and separately make the claim against PF. PF may at some stage contact you to confirm information.

Cheers. the driver. I sort of know him he delivers to my shop a couple times a week
    He’s took the box back to show the manager

Footnote:
    1: I've put in claims for loss on a few occasions but always to RM, not PF.

Blog Entries
    Cheers. the driver. I sort of know him he delivers to my shop a couple times a week
    He’s took the box back to show the manager
    Hopefully this will assist with the sender's claim.

(But I still think that retaining the original physical evidence is better when it comes to making claims).

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Hopefully this will assist with the sender's claim.

(But I still think that retaining the original physical evidence is better when it comes to making claims).
    He said he wanted to take the empty box away to show the manager

Master
    Blog Entries
    He said he wanted to take the empty box away to show the manager
    See above, that's not his company's policy.

Well I’ve sent all the pics I have to our fellow tz,er. Hope he sorts it out with parcel force
    And asked for my money back.
    Cheers all for the help / info