closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Used car market

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    So in Mar 2019 I bought a new Velar P300 HSE for £62k from the dealer which was around £6k discount. As recently as June this year with 12k miles it was valued by WBAC at £40k. Went up to £49k a month ago. Yesterday £46.2k

Just sold it (pending inspection) with 14k miles on the clock via Motorway for £55k!!!

Interesting stuff as you could buy 'that car' from a good dealer for around £59K so that's pretty thin margins.......but I guess if its a really clean example its a quick and easy £4k profit.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    Interesting stuff as you could buy 'that car' from a good dealer for around £59K so that's pretty thin margins.......but I guess if its a really clean example its a quick and easy £4k profit.
    How is the Macan GTS search going?

Ha.......well it's not complete yet but currently have a deposit down for a Gen 3 Macan S and awaiting a build date. Rumoured to be March 2022.

Test drove a 2018 GTS but used prices just too rich for a 3 year old car with older tech so passed on that opportunity.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I bought an Audi SQ5 Vorsprung in March this year, just had a look on WBAC and they'll give me £7000 more than I paid for it.
    I was thinking of changing my wife's golf last year, but as she's working from home for the foreseeable she talked me out of it. The difference between WBAC valuation last year to now is +£4000.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    Ha.......well it's not complete yet but currently have a deposit down for a Gen 3 Macan S and awaiting a build date. Rumoured to be March 2022.

Test drove a 2018 GTS but used prices just too rich for a 3 year old car with older tech so passed on that opportunity.
    Friend down the road has a Macan GTS with PDK, he loves it and sounds great, said it gets across A and B roads very well for a family car.

I told him to check out Motorway as he may be surprised at what they offer him, but its the old adage of what you buy will also be inflated..