closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Digital Voice

Craftsman

Digital Voice

BT seem to have decided to migrate me to digital voice. My issue is that it insists you have to use their smart hub 2 for it to work. I have a server room which uses a 3rd party router so it doesn’t work for me. I cannot see BT are offering a residential solution to this but they seem to for business customers. Has anyone found a work around for this without having to utilise a 3rd party VOIP solution?

I’ve raised it with BT but nothing seems to have been thought through.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’m not very techy so can’t answer your question directly but I will say BT put me on Cloud Voice a couple of years ago and it was an absolute disaster. The complaint is still in dispute with them.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    I’m not very techy so can’t answer your question directly but I will say BT put me on Cloud Voice a couple of years ago and it was an absolute disaster. The complaint is still in dispute with them.
    In fairness I think the product will work at they phase out copper for 2025. They are currently unprepared to share the protocols to work with 3rd party routers though which ties you to their equipment. Also it seems challenging to migrate your telephone number to 3rd party.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app