closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex ADs being told to release warranty cards

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    This pales in to insignificance when compared to the nonsense spouted by Goldsmiths Trafford Centre last Spring when I was told that my Spend would need to exceed £80k to be "considered" for a Hulk and 100k for a CHNR!!

The situation they find themselves in where they have, unwittingly, achieved control over the allocation of numerous desirable pieces (at RRP) has really gone to their heads. I only use Goldsmiths now for Tudor, different branch and the attitude is like chalk and cheese, fantastic service and nothing is too much trouble.

DMR got me the CHNR within a couple of months and I have switched all my future Rolex business to them now, even though it meant starting over because even though they struggle even more to source the in demand pieces, imho they do not believe they are more important than their customers.
    Surprised the ‘spend’ required for a CHNR is more than a Hulk. Are they just making up numbers?!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesycake7 View Post
    Surprised the ‘spend’ required for a CHNR is more than a Hulk. Are they just making up numbers?!
    It would appear so.

Delusions of grandeur!

CHNR is in demand for a pm piece but still relatively easily sourced so this just confirmed my increasing suspicion that I was dealing with idiots.

Master
    AD (not part of WoS group) contacted me for something else and having read this thread, I asked about the warranty card for my Hulk. They said I can collect it whenever I want. Watch was purchased only last month. I might pick up the card next week if I’m in the area. Not looking to flip the watch at all but it would still be good to complete the set 11 months earlier than expected.