closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Brown leather strap recomendations for PRS-29A

Apprentice

Brown leather strap recomendations for PRS-29A

Greetings everyone, i'm new here so apologies if this has been asked ad nauseam before.

But i own a TimeFactors PRS-29A with the original aviator brown strap that has finally and completely fell apart, after 4 years of regular (not heavy) usage. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for something a little more durable and of a bit more quality than the original straps. I doesn't have to be real leather either, i'd actually prefer if that wasn't the case, i'm fine with faux leather.

I'm looking for something more durable, hopefully with less "white stitching", same shade of brown but a bit a more discrete design if you will. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers from Lisbon.

Hi, welcome, I'll start with my personal favourite: Rios 'Nature', which is half the price of anywhere else with this seller -

Also comes in a lighter brown and black.

For the style of watch, I don't think you can find a better vegan option than the Haveston canvas straps that are heavily covered in this subforum:

I believe ^ these ^ are very much the sort of thing that your style of watch was likely worn on, that or NATO-style nylon webbing.

Or for a large array of non-leather options - take a look at 'Watch-Band-Center' in Germany - plenty of leather options there, too, of course.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    Hi, welcome, I'll start with my personal favourite: Rios 'Nature', which is half the price of anywhere else with this seller -

Also comes in a lighter brown and black.

For the style of watch, I don't think you can find a better vegan option than the Haveston canvas straps that are heavily covered in this subforum:

I believe ^ these ^ are very much the sort of thing that your style of watch was likely worn on, that or NATO-style nylon webbing.

Or for a large array of non-leather options - take a look at 'Watch-Band-Center' in Germany - plenty of leather options there, too, of course.
    Thank you very much for the recommendation earlofsodbury, a lot of options here, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by diogo_81 View Post
    Thank you very much for the recommendation earlofsodbury, a lot of options here, thank you!
    My pleasure. When you have found what you are looking for, perhaps post some pictures on the "Perfect strap / watch" thread?

Best of luck