closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stone Island

Quote Originally Posted by MrBanks View Post
    Can any fashion experts on here enlighten me on why their clothing is so expensive, what's so special about it? It seems to be the go-to brand along with Moncler for the nouveau rich (or people who want to be regarded as that).

i have a few pieces (sweaters and jackets) and I can honestly say they are very well made. Plus because they are pricey you tend to look after them.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    i have a few pieces (sweaters and jackets) and I can honestly say they are very well made. Plus because they are pricey you tend to look after them.
    Wow
    Never had you down as a Stone Island aficionado Andy.
    Next Mick P will be on about his Paul & Shark clobber and Y3 Trainers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post
    I’ve definitely moved into Belstaff from SI for jackets. I have three was five. A trail master with liner for winter. A gangster leather for out in the evening and a 90th anniversary racemaster for spring/autumn. I recently sold two others to pay for the gangster.

I’ve also got a polo and few accessories. The quality of the polo doesn’t match the price point so I tend to stay away from that stuff. I also find a lot of their cloths outside of outer wear is quite boring. And why on earth would you wear a formal shirt with a branded patch on the arm.

Hope you’re well Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like belstaff I have a trailmaster and a leather panther I also just bought a real woolrich parka after buying a fake one on eBay not sure what the woolrich brand association is as I’ve never seen anyone wear one unlike canada goose or Monclair which you see everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    I like belstaff I have a trailmaster and a leather panther I also just bought a real woolrich parka after buying a fake one on eBay not sure what the woolrich brand association is as I’ve never seen anyone wear one unlike canada goose or Monclair which you see everywhere
    I also have a green Woolrich artic parka. If I’m lucky I get to wear it once or twice a year at best.

I’m not aware of any brand association

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Wow
    Never had you down as a Stone Island aficionado Andy.
    Next Mick P will be on about his Paul & Shark clobber and Y3 Trainers.
    I have Paul & Shark as well. I particularly like their Bretagne sweaters. Again excellent quality.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    I have Paul & Shark as well. I particularly like their Bretagne sweaters. Again excellent quality.
    What firm did you run with back in the day Andy?

Craftsman
    As a 50 year old, I have followed the same path and transitioned to Belstaff, Woolrich and interestingly Holubar. The last brand I’ve really enjoyed and if you wait for their sales post season, attract a discount of up to 65% making them a complete bargain without the connotation of Moncler et al. Belstaff private sale is currently on at 30-40% discount as it 4 for All Mankind which have become my go to Jean.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    What firm did you run with back in the day Andy?

. Sorry to disappoint, whilst sitting here wearing True Religion jeans and an old Armani top. I like nice clothes.
    Last edited by Andyg; 13th December 2020 at 10:32.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    If of interest, Flannels et’al 20% off code is now working on their SI stuff.

Pitch