Quote Originally Posted by BCD View Post
I have just looked into coinbase, the main issues I see people having are with actually withdrawing funds(which is a big concern!) has anyone any feedback on this?
I’m currently using it, but I never had to withdraw from it.. being that I invested very little using Coinbase, I never actually tried withdrawing from it.. so it would save me some time if someone else did it in the past and would like to share the experience

Quote Originally Posted by ViperStripes View Post
I've got some in a hardware wallet, but now I only buy on eToro. It means I can buy regularly in small chunks easily and then set stop losses so it (automatically sells on dips ) or if the worse happens and it is a bubble that bursts). I keep moving the stop losses upwards to protect the gains so far.

Made 12% gain just this weekend alone. Stop losses moved higher.
Is eToro a buy and keep platform? Or rather a trading platform?
I looked it up since reading your post and seems to be the latter.. I have no knowledge about trading, so I’d be a fool to use it, but, having said that, eToro describes itself as a social platform in which noobies can “copy” professional trader’s strategies.. that sounds interesting! Can you shed some light on it please?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk