closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-29b

Craftsman

PRS-29b

Hello all,

The postman stopped today to deliver a parcel, being that i was expecting a watch that made it a happy parcel.

I have been looking for a PRS-29b for a little while now and today one has arrived from a kind gentleman in Ireland.

This watch is an absolute cracker, i had an issue watch years ago but found it too small so gave it away to a friend who had the wrists of a girl and happy he was. Not so me though as i always liked the design but not the size. I then see this watch from Timefactors and think..'mmm maybe'. Unable to resist and after much reading the comments of others i pulled the trigger.
    Fantastic, it is perfect. I have little more to say. The finish is really classy, the brushed case is even and gives it a nice understated look and the crown is a great size for winding this watch. It sits on my wrist now and with the NATO provided is really comfortable.

Buy one you won't regret it, better than the original.

Obligatory pictures......I have placed the watch next to my Pulsar ana-digital (forgive the mucky strap, it is my beater for for work and i have just been fitting my hob) so you can see the comparison between an issue NATO and the one that came with the watch...no comparison, i presume this is the Timefactors NATO? If so it is superb, the hardware is really solid and well shaped and the strap is soft and comfortable.

mmmm...having trouble with the pictures....best i can do is place a link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154835...posted-public/
    Last edited by Carl.1; 13th February 2018 at 08:46.

Master
    Excellent stuff. I'm contemplating an A myself at the minute

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    And weirdly enough so am i now......it is odd as the issue watch i had years ago i regarded as too small but i just fancy having both of these watches. My wife surprised me by liking the watch so if i find a 29a i may just get it for her.
    Fear not though matching anoraks are not on the cards.

Great choice there. I've long fancied one myself, although I'd be hard pushed to choose between the versions, and I have something else of Eddie's on my list. It'll look good on a dark brown leather strap too IMHO. Re getting the missus a 29a, if you do then forget the anoraks, go for nice sweaters instead . . . ;-)

F.T.F.A.

Congrats, I can quite understand you. The prs-29b is absolutely great and outstanding value. The only risk with it being so good that it's actually dangerous to the rest of the collection

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Possibly the best value watch I own.
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman
    Witti, it looks better on the leather than the NATO.

Nice picture, i am glad people here take decent photos i really must get another camera.

Master
    Blog Entries
    It’s on top of my list of one,my preferences in watches has changed lately the simpler the better.
    I like the idea of a manual wind without a locking crown.

Hopefully one will arrive on SC one day soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    Witti, it looks better on the leather than the NATO.

Nice picture, i am glad people here take decent photos i really must get another camera.
    Thanks, actually I really wanted to wear on leather, that's where prs-29b definitely won over the prs-29a.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app