closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wil they start producing cars for old people?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Mine has a feature where the headlights stay on for 30 seconds after switching off. I don't want this and despite reading the manual, I still can't even find the part of the settings mentu to turn it off.

Eddie
    https://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/doc.../proc/G1853098

'Headlight courtesy delay operates whenever the lighting control is in the AUTO position and the ignition is switched off. The headlights remain illuminated for up to 4 minutes. Press the smart key's headlight button to switch the courtesy lights off.'

I suspect that the time-delay can be altered from the 'Vehicle Settings' area of the 'Instrument Panel Menu'. Perhaps a radical solution: you could turn off the 'Auto' lights function on the stalk...

Good luck!
    ______

​Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Jaguar F-Pace (2018).

Eddie
    I did google it but jwg beat me too it. All I found were light issues, not a anything about parking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwg663 View Post
    https://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/doc.../proc/G1853098

'Headlight courtesy delay operates whenever the lighting control is in the AUTO position and the ignition is switched off. The headlights remain illuminated for up to 4 minutes. Press the smart key's headlight button to switch the courtesy lights off.'

I suspect that the time-delay can be altered from the 'Vehicle Settings' area of the 'Instrument Panel Menu'. Perhaps a radical solution: you could turn off the 'Auto' lights function on the stalk...

Good luck!
    4 minutes is a bit excessive. You'd hope you can edit that. I have mine on for 60 seconds, but not a JLR car.