closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Corona property prices

Hybrid View

Master
    The government, developers and banks make lots of money. Sold houses with inflated prices enable care homes to be paid for. Kids don’t vote until they’re on the housing ladder and then it’s I’m alright Jack my house is worth loads I’ll vote Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    The government, developers and banks make lots of money. Sold houses with inflated prices enable care homes to be paid for. Kids don’t vote until they’re on the housing ladder and then it’s I’m alright Jack my house is worth loads I’ll vote Tory.
    True - first time buyers claim to ‘just’ to want to afford a house..............

but when pressed- you find out that yes, they do want somewhere to live, but to a huge extent - want a place with great investment potential.

While decrying those who went before - with the same outlook

I mentioned before in the thread I photograph property for a local estate agent, the last two owners I had a chat with were both in their later years and both said Covid has made them think about life, they wanted to be closer to their children in other parts of the country so were selling up, nothing to do with stamp duty/money!

This is for one agent in a small town, I imagine this is repeated much more in the cities across the UK, also I know most conveyancing solicitors are maxed out with work, on top of that the estate agent I work for said it is the best selling market he has ever been involved in..