closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: anOrdain model 1 - Precious metal release

Craftsman

anOrdain model 1 - Precious metal release

anOrdain have just released 3 new Model 1 variations in collaboration with the Windup Watch Shop here.
    I think they've nailed this release - I'd happily wear any of the 3 variations but would probably go for the salmon dial myself (the heat purpled hands are a neat touch).

Apparently these are not a strictly limited release so we might see something similar direct from anOrdain in the future.

Craftsman
    I really like the look of these and if my exchange rate is right they come in a little cheaper than the other model 1 anOrdain have for sale direct around £300. I think I'd go Black Rhodium

That website is an absolute horror to try and use smoothly! So (too) many animations etc.

Lovely watches though

Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post
    I really like the look of these and if my exchange rate is right they come in a little cheaper than the other model 1 anOrdain have for sale direct around £300. I think I'd go Black Rhodium

I think they'll ship direct from the Windup store, so add 20% and handling fees (unless you've already done so).
    Last edited by hughtrimble; 28th July 2021 at 17:00.

While I've been pretty impressed with some of the photos of the more brightly coloured dials, these just reinforce the fact that I find the design a bit dull.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    That website is an absolute horror to try and use smoothly! So (too) many animations etc.

Lovely watches though

I think they'll ship direct from the Windup store, so add 20% and handling fees (unless you've already done so).
    Thanks

anOrdain have the goods price listed on their website £1200 + VAT then the us price is $1250 around £900 very tempting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post

Lovely watches though

Thanks

anOrdain have the goods price listed on their website £1200 + VAT then the us price is $1250 around £900 very tempting

Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post

Thanks

Gotcha. I suspect they're cheaper as they're not their rather special usual enamel dials with a high failure rate.

Bit cheeky of them to call this the 'precious metal release' when they're all steel watch cases

I agree, dull as dishwater. Not unlike this for a penny:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Festiday-Co...a-797841432894

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    While I've been pretty impressed with some of the photos of the more brightly coloured dials, these just reinforce the fact that I find the design a bit dull.

M

The cases on these look so much better than their previous releases, nice sharp edges(I've found their previous overpolished looking cases a complete spoiler for the brand so far). I like them!

Wow just caught the purpled hands on the slamon dial, what a striking detail.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    The cases on these look so much better than their previous releases, nice sharp edges(I've found their previous overpolished looking cases a complete spoiler for the brand so far). I like them!
    I think this is the same as the other new Model 1 case. I agree the sharper lines on the lugs etc make for a better finish than my Model 2 though.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I agree, dull as dishwater. Not unlike this for a penny:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Festiday-Co...a-797841432894
    Great shout. I can get that, a Royal Oak and a Submariner for £20 and change.