Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rubymac View Post
    Have tried putting in between img brackets
    Still rotten pictures
    Could it have anything to do with using an android phone
    To send images to iPad gallery ?
    Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nothing to do with Android. The way you are doing it looks really odd.

Try just posting in plain text a full URL to the image and one of us can then show you how to use the IMG codes.

Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    Nothing to do with Android. The way you are doing it looks really odd.

Try just posting in plain text a full URL to the image and one of us can then show you how to use the IMG codes.
    Think am giving up

IMG_0984.JPG is an attachment loaded up onto tz-uk, not a Jpeg picture.
    you need to host the picture on an internet server like photobucket, then link it using the [img] [/img]tags

Important notice regarding posting pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Rubymac View Post
    Think am giving up

Don't give up just yet :)

As you are using the Tapatalk app on your iPad, you don't need Photobucket or any picture hosting services. Try these steps.

1. On your iPad, go to the topic you want and tap '+' to start a new post, at the bottom left of your screen.

2. Type some text then tap the icon that looks like a picture with some mountains, next to the camera icon.

3. All your recent photos should be displayed in a grid. Tap the one you want to post. It will display full screen and you then tap 'Done' in the bottom right hand corner.

4. The app will then pop up a box asking what size you want to post the image. It doesn't matter that much but I generally choose the largest to get the best detail. If for some reason your picture is so large it causes an error, then just choose a smaller size. So tap 'Best'.

5. The app will then load up the picture into Tapatalk's photo library and will automatically create a correctly formatted link to the picture in your post.

6. Now all you have to do is tap 'Reply' in the top right of the box where you typed your post and the post will be added to the thread. The post I created with these instructions is just prior to this one in this thread.

Give it a try. Best of luck.
    Last edited by alfat33; 15th August 2017 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    Don't give up just yet :)

As you are using the Tapatalk app on your iPad, you don't need Photobucket or any picture hosting services. Try these steps.

1. On your iPad, go to the topic you want and tap '+' to start a new post, at the bottom left of your screen.

2. Type some text then tap the icon that looks like a picture with some mountains, next to the camera icon.

3. All your recent photos should be displayed in a grid. Tap the one you want to post. It will display full screen and you then tap 'Done' in the bottom right hand corner.

4. The app will then pop up a box asking what size you want to post the image. It doesn't matter that much but I generally choose the largest to get the best detail. If for some reason your picture is so large it causes an error, then just choose a smaller size. So tap 'Best'.

5. The app will then load up the picture into Tapatalk's photo library and will automatically create a correctly formatted link to the picture in your post.

6. Now all you have to do is tap 'Reply' in the top right of the box where you typed your post and the post will be added to the thread. The post I created with these instructions is just prior to this one in this thread.

Give it a try. Best of luck.
    Ok will give it a try 2nt , thanks for your help very decent of you 😄

Craftsman
    Testing

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by andyd30 View Post
    Testing
    Reminds me of my grandfather's watch

Test image
    Attached Images Attached Images