closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bremont Ronnie Wood Collection

I was at a get together at my Tudor AD last night but as they are also a Bremont AD this launch came up in discussion.

Our sales guy claims he was told by their Bremont regional rep that all these pieces were sold at a private viewing event at Bremont HQ a few days ago.

Now it is always advisable to take anything that comes out of Bremont with a heavy pinch of salt but nevertheless that's what was being claimed
    Last edited by petay993; 19th November 2019 at 10:44. Reason: typo

Master
    Blog Entries
    Paul Simonon is also an artist us Clash fans would pay over the odds for his stuff as well.
    It’s far more than just the value of the watch.

at the risk of upsetting some fans, I don't like the look of the watches he has collaborate in , I also don't like any of Rw music or the band he is in (R stones ) at all , so I guess that rules me out of buying one even if I could afford one .

Quote Originally Posted by mitch1956 View Post
    at the risk of upsetting some fans, I don't like the look of the watches he has collaborate in , I also don't like any of Rw music or the band he is in (R stones ) at all , so I guess that rules me out of buying one even if I could afford one .
    The Faces arent too bad! That said I saw the Stones at the Olympic Stadium. Was actually far better than I had expected,

https://youtu.be/8XmZwtUGs44

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just stumbled across this thread much like the same way Ronnie appears to have stumbled through his paint box when doing these, looks like a pissed 6 year old has had a crack at them. 47 too many.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

ive seen some of ronnies work before in gallerys and its not too bad, that said this looks like its been painted by a 5yr old .

Nothing at-all wrong with Bremont as a brand - they beautifully craft watches of no interest to me. Which is fab, cos I can't afford them!

Nothing at-all wrong with Ronnie Wood, either. A good guitarist in a great band who continue to delight and astonish the World, mostly by not being dead yet.

Ronnie Wood the dauber ... seriously? If he wasn't already famous for something he was actually good at, his art would feature in car-boot sales, not Sotheby's.

The rest is just fan-ghurls getting soggy panties.

Which is also fine, provided >£40K for puerile cartoons on otherwise-elegant wristwatches is where your Venn diagram happens to intersect...

Just as long as they don’t do a Tracey Emin range...

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Stick to your art and music Ronnie. Obscene price that makes a mockery out of WIS. I thought I had an interest Bremont, but not now they've gone down the decadent route.

Funnily... 40 years ago I used to work with one of Kenny Jones best mates, went to see Stevie Marriott (he was tiny too) a few times Ronnie was there. He was very down to earth in them days. Mind you that was a few million quid ago!

In other art/watch news:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-watches-tal-r

'The Danish artist Tal R has won an injunction against a pair of Faroese art provocateurs who wanted to cut up one of his paintings and use the canvas to make decorative faces for their line of designer wristwatches...'
    ______

​Jim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHooky View Post
    Just as long as they don’t do a Tracey Emin range...

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Ooouuuwwww
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Craftsman
    Hats off to Bremont for finding a novel way to separate rich people from their money.

I'm not even sure I'd buy a Ronnie Wood Swatch for £45 LOL.