closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vacheron goodness available now

Vacheron goodness available now

I put my name down for an Everest Dual time a while back, did not hear from them at all since then. Out of the blue got a WhatsApp with all these available and also the overseas perpetual calendar and tourbillion. Market must be real slow.

Sent from my CPH2519 using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    What dial colour is the third one? Green? Didn’t know they did it in green.

Cheers

Master
    Very nice and would like to own a VC at some point but will wait till the discounts return to avoid a huge bath.

Didn’t know they produced orange VC straps - will give the botique a call to see if they have more.

Just checked the price of the fiftysix day date - it’s gone up £11k or 60% in 5 years! if memory serves me correctly it was £15.5k on release wonder what drove the increase ?

Quote Originally Posted by j17ykp View Post
    Didn’t know they produced orange VC straps - will give the botique a call to see if they have more.

Just checked the price of the fiftysix day date - it’s gone up £11k or 60% in 5 years! if memory serves me correctly it was £15.5k on release wonder what drove the increase ?
    Greed and delusion.😀

They probably thought they could pump the price and tell punters they would need to buy one before being allowed an Overseas.

Somehow I don’t think that will work.

I had my name down for that 4600E, but never heard back. Guess they didn't bother maintaining lists very well, or perhaps there never was a list.

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    I had my name down for that 4600E, but never heard back. Guess they didn't bother maintaining lists very well, or perhaps there never was a list.
    Similarly poor experience of them keeping in touch on interest.

The patrimony retrograde day-date boutique looks awesome, with what looks like blued hour and minute hands… but I think they’re white gold in the catalogue, if that’s just a reflection above (which it might be, looking at the how the three o’clock index is also showing blue) it’s unfortunate in highlighting how much better the thing could have looked. Also - when are they going to sober up on their case sizing?

Is the overseas still hard to get? I must admit they look a stunning watch but they are expensive…