closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: So near yet computer says "No"

So near yet computer says "No"

I've just tried to buy a watch on the timefactors site. The SMITHS 'BLACK SHADOW' PRS-38. Used my current VISA card and the process went through normally ( Up to date browser ), until the very end but for some reason the payment would'nt complete. Strange as my card is current and I even put the correct details in 3 times. The site doesn't accept Paypal and that is the only other online money type I use. Oh well.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by theylive View Post
    I've just tried to buy a watch on the timefactors site. The SMITHS 'BLACK SHADOW' PRS-38. Used my current VISA card and the process went through normally ( Up to date browser ), until the very end but for some reason the payment would'nt complete. Strange as my card is current and I even put the correct details in 3 times. The site doesn't accept Paypal and that is the only other online money type I use. Oh well.

I had the same buying a watch on eBay the other week. The credit card company blocked the transaction thinking it was fraudulent.

Tried one-more-time and success ! Yippee ! A new watch. Happy days.

I remembered all week and forgot the shop was opening today. Luckily I set a reminder.

The shop is still open - I just wanted a nosey at the watch and can add to basket.

Congrats!