closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: FP Journe Tokyo Boutique 20th Year Anniversary Party

Master

FP Journe Tokyo Boutique 20th Year Anniversary Party

On May 23rd, the Tokyo boutique of FP Journe celebrated the 20th year anniversary since its opening. Many are not aware that the Tokyo boutique was the first FP Journe in the world and as such, holds a special place in FPJ's history and career. I was fortunate enough to be invited to such an event and thought Ill share some quick snaps.

The event was a very happy one, it was awesome to meet the man himself finally, and ofcourse to do an obligatory wrist shot as well. I was able to ask him some questions like if there will be another version of the Chronometre Optimum and he said no, it was as good as it can get and probably the watch he would wear for himself. During the event Journe was ofcourse test driving the new chronograph. The chronograph is an adaptation of the rattrapante chronograph that already exists, downgraded (yes the BMs words) into a flyback chrono. I was told there was also the option to have it on a titanium bracelet with a gold buckle but the price will be around $30,000 on top of the MSRP of the strap one.He was also gracious enough to sign my book as well :) The sushi bar was also a nice surprise and of very high quality. Finally above anything else, it was great to be able to reconnect with other passionate FP Journe collectors and talk about anything and everything Journe.

Craftsman
    Sounds like a fantastic experience!

Master
    That would have been a great event. I visited the Tokyo boutique earlier this year, and it's anyway a really striking space. With such an event going on that must have been special.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Sounds and looks like a fab bash!
    The Elegante is one of my grails.