closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Catterall v Taylor II

Catterall v Taylor II

Great fight and the right decision this time. Doesn’t give Jack the undisputed title he should have had but revenge must be sweet.

Master
    Yes definitely as the fight in Scotland along with the scorecards were awful . Mind you I thought the first 2 scores were well wide and don’t get me started on Bob Arum .

Happy for Catterall after the robbery of the first fight, after that fight and throughout the various buildups I felt Taylor was totally disrespectful and living in cloud cuckoo land, good to see him beaten again. Can't see where Taylor goes from now on, going from undisputed champ to losing time and time again, hopefully he calls it a day, he's shot...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Right winner but scores were far too wide, 2 or 3 pts in it max

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Agreed the scores seemed a little wide but if you scored need on the more impactful punches then I could see 6 rounds in it. Taylor was busy but largely ineffective and too easy to hit.

Catterall deserves his total shot and I've no doubt he'll get it, whether he can beat Lopez or similar we'll see but hope he does as he should have held the undisputed after the first fight.

I was a Taylor fan until his reaction and behaviour after that first fight....

Agreed. And Taylor is a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by deepreddave View Post
    Agreed the scores seemed a little wide but if you scored need on the more impactful punches then I could see 6 rounds in it. Taylor was busy but largely ineffective and too easy to hit.

Catterall deserves his total shot and I've no doubt he'll get it, whether he can beat Lopez or similar we'll see but hope he does as he should have held the undisputed after the first fight.

I was a Taylor fan until his reaction and behaviour after that first fight....