closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SLA017 vs SJE093 size

SLA017 vs SJE093 size

Hello All
    I am considering one of the above I am aware of the size difference, however I am interested in anyone that has both or have tried both . And which they prefer ? And is there a very noticeable difference in size on the wrist …
    I have a reasonable spread of daily wearers but some watches can appear either larger or smaller due to there design . Anyway it would be good to have some personal opinions?
    Many thanks in advance …

I've had both. The SJE093 wears much better, even on larger wrists. It's just much better proportioned.

I had it on SC for £2.7k recently but not a sniff so it's currently with Subdial who will list it at £4k.

My SLA043 and original 62Mas on my 7.5 inch wrist, this should give the same comparison as the two models you have mentioned. I personally prefer the slightly larger size of SLA although 62Mas doesn’t feel too small.

Thankyou ..

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I've had both. The SJE093 wears much better, even on larger wrists. It's just much better proportioned.

I had it on SC for £2.7k recently but not a sniff so it's currently with Subdial who will list it at £4k.
    Yes I noted that but only logged back in yestaday after being off the site for a time so missed it but i was slightly surprised it hadn’t sold !but like cars I think watches are taking a hit at the moment ..

SLA017 vs SJE093 size

I have had both - size and how they wear, the difference is negligible.
    But the 093 just feels more right.
    It is a lovely thing. And the sunburst grey dial I have a soft-spot for.

I sold the 017 fairly swiftly, and have kept and wear the 093 often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by notenoughwrists; 26th May 2024 at 17:52.

I've also had both. The 017 sat too proud on the wrist whilst the 093 is slimmer and sits much better. The best 62MAS reissue by far.