closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC Pilots Chrono re-issue - Value

CWC Pilots Chrono re-issue - Value

Hi chaps

This watch is NOT for sale :-)

But, what's it worth ?

Ive had this for something like 15 years I think, bought it new direct from CWC. Its the re-issue they had going at that time and I believe there were only 400 of these.
    I see now they have another re-issue going @ 5 k lol. where are they getting that price from ??

Anyway, like I said, not a subtle sales tactic as its not for sale. Just curious !! If I carked it now, the misses would flog it for a peanuts

Carl

Going rate seems to be about £2000 for these on eBay etc.

I bought and sold one on the forum for about £1300 last year.

Really super watch, I just didn’t wear it.

I have one of these incoming and excited to see it in person, I was looking into it a bit regarding comparison with the new hand wound cwc chronograph at £4,995.00 and tbh I can’t really see why the new is priced as it is as the only probable Upgrade? is the nos valjoux 7733 movement instead of the 2003 valjoux 7760 and I’m not even sure if this is a upgrade?

The dial on the new model is new made when the 2003 has a nos Tritium dial and hands so I would assume that the 2003 is more desirable

Anyway all in all if the movement was the only seen upgrade what price point are they putting on this movement

Maybe I’m wrong if they are other seen improvements I’d love to hear them but for me the 2003 seems the best out of the two, they is of course a even newer model at £2,250.00 which seems more correctly priced but has a L dial , automatic movement which increases the thickness and a sapphire crystal

The current 7733 was released in 2022 and is limited to 100 pieces. They still have stock.

That probably says all you need to know about the asking price 🤣

My 2003 came yesterday and very happy with it. A couple of more things I’ve noticed regarding the new model chronograph at £4995 is that the hands are not white but silver and also the caseback isn’t engraved deep like the old one but looks laser engraved
    One on eBay from a regular cwc seller is £2000 cheaper and taking offers so definitely struggling to sell them

Old one

New version